Finding games on bops3??

nffcbaz72

What the hell has been going on, takes ages to find games now, laggy as hell (although not tried one yet since new netduma update), didn't happen a few days ago. And also noticed i been host a lot, and the bars were all over the place.

Baz.

What the hell has been going on, takes ages to find games now, laggy as hell (although not tried one yet since new netduma update), didn't happen a few days ago. And also noticed i been host a lot, and the bars were all over the place

Try turning the geo-filter off if you haven't already :) It's been as laggy as hell for me as well, run like hell and still find myself in the same place! :)

Done that Fraser, i'm afraid i'm gonna give up on this game, it's terrible. Hitmarking all over the place, my elite controller wanders while aiming, and terrible spawns, enemy on one on one beat me, i also have astro a50's, so all this has not made my gaming experience good at all, think i'm too old for this shit now (43).

Think i'll trade it in for destiny or star wars. Shame, as i'm nearly prestige 6 too.

Baz.

If you're on the .6 upgrade start using the profiles as well as Hyper-Traffic for your console. 

If not here's the link http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

We HAVE to use the profiles or no? I haven't bothered with them since the update. Same with Hyper-Traffic. 

No we don't have to use profiles.  All they really are is predetermined settings such as geo filter size, congestion control, etc.   Nothing that we can't do on our own.  I don't use them myself either. 

• Administrators

We HAVE to use the profiles or no? I haven't bothered with them since the update. Same with Hyper-Traffic. 

You don't have to it's just much easier to change between settings by doing so. 

Would definitely recommend hyper traffic though, why wouldn't you want your gaming packets prioritised over everything? :D

Done that Fraser, i'm afraid i'm gonna give up on this game, it's terrible. Hitmarking all over the place, my elite controller wanders while aiming, and terrible spawns, enemy on one on one beat me, i also have astro a50's, so all this has not made my gaming experience good at all, think i'm too old for this shit now (43).

Think i'll trade it in for destiny or star wars. Shame, as i'm nearly prestige 6 too.

Baz.

There comes a point when you (people in general) realize we've outgrown certain games, or game types. 

I slowly came to this realization myself regarding CoD this past year.

I love the CQB, fast paced game play... Because the older we get (42), we need to keep our reflexes and improvisational thinking skills up... But the game itself is just a mess from almost every conceivable angle e.g. match making, game play, networking, etc.

I don't meant to sound like a broken record, nor to offend those who love this game / series (and/or who are having success with it), nor Fraser and the Netdfuma team, but CoD is not for adults anymore, IMHO. It's for kids who don't know how netcode is supposed to work and who are naive enough to be suckered into buying all the mDLC. I find myself gravitating back to simulation games (Flight sims, Driving sims, Farming sims, Management sims, etc.) as I get older because these games are put together with a lot more skill and care than CoD ever will be at this point. 

Also, I highly recommend you NOT pick up Destiny.

You will be bored within a week, two weeks tops... Even if you have friends to play with.

Destiny is another example of a game aimed at the masses that offers so little content (even with the Taken King 2.0 additions), but you're supposed to grind for gear and weapons when in the end, the next overpriced expansion will render that gear and weapons obsolete. Enough is enough, but at least players of all ages caught on and are no longer supporting the title. Bungie even sent me a survey asking why I don't play Destiny anymore and the reasons I gave were the exact same ones above.

There comes a point when you (people in general) realize we've outgrown certain games, or game types. 

I slowly came to this realization myself regarding CoD this past year.

I love the CQB, fast paced game play... Because the older we get (42), we need to keep our reflexes and improvisational thinking skills up... But the game itself is just a mess from almost every conceivable angle e.g. match making, game play, networking, etc.

I don't meant to sound like a broken record, nor to offend those who love this game / series (and/or who are having success with it), nor Fraser and the Netdfuma team, but CoD is not for adults anymore, IMHO. It's for kids who don't know how netcode is supposed to work and who are naive enough to be suckered into buying all the mDLC. I find myself gravitating back to simulation games (Flight sims, Driving sims, Farming sims, Management sims, etc.) as I get older because these games are put together with a lot more skill and care than CoD ever will be at this point. 

Also, I highly recommend you NOT pick up Destiny.

You will be bored within a week, two weeks tops... Even if you have friends to play with.

Destiny is another example of a game aimed at the masses that offers so little content (even with the Taken King 2.0 additions), but you're supposed to grind for gear and weapons when in the end, the next overpriced expansion will render that gear and weapons obsolete. Enough is enough, but at least players of all ages caught on and are no longer supporting the title. Bungie even sent me a survey asking why I don't play Destiny anymore and the reasons I gave were the exact same ones above.

Yeah beginning to admit defeat now, just played bops3 again, with the new firmware update from Netduma, and it made no difference, the game in my opinion is fucked, no matter what you do,have,buy etc, the way the game is made is terrible. Shame really, cause i loved the beta, thought they got it spot on, but updates ruined it, cause the kids were complaining.

Anyway, thanks for the headsup on Destiny, may have to trade this in and get battlefront then, and wait till The division comes out.

Baz.

Yeah beginning to admit defeat now, just played bops3 again, with the new firmware update from Netduma, and it made no difference, the game in my opinion is fucked, no matter what you do,have,buy etc, the way the game is made is terrible. Shame really, cause i loved the beta, thought they got it spot on, but updates ruined it, cause the kids were complaining.

Anyway, thanks for the headsup on Destiny, may have to trade this in and get battlefront then, and wait till The division comes out.

Baz.

Are you using or have you purchased the DLC pack / Season pass?

If so , just call sony , get it refunded / removed , then you will play with scrubs again

Baz.

I would also avoid SW Battlefront because, just like Destiny, it's another game that lacks content, yet comes at a full retail price.

It's an MP-only game, but the game modes aren't that good (IMO), and there are only a handful of maps. Yes, DLC is coming, but the point is there is not even a SP Campaign like previous BF games. So, you are paying full price for half a game. This seems to be the trend with other titles like R6: Siege, etc. Even if you (persons in general) care less about AI campaigns, the sad fact is publishers are getting to the point where they release half a game... literally... Yet charge full price for it like I stated above. I would only get it if you are a die-hard SW fan and want to add it to your collection.

Well thats me knackered for gaming then,lol, may as well sell the console. Not many games i like tbh. Been waiting over a year for The Division to finally come out, may as well wait for this then.

Played the beta for sw, thought it was ok, not really a fan mind. Just want a decent shoot em up game that does what it says on the tin!

Cheers mate.

Archived