bandwidth problem

i did the Auto-Setup

and it say Would you like the router automatically configured to handle your speeds then i click yes 

and it come Warning 

update bandwidth not working 

I've had this, but have found my IPv6 settings and turbo mode have been turned on and off respectively. I think it is some weird bug, for now. Just do a speed test and you should be away.

I've had this, but have found my IPv6 settings and turbo mode have been turned on and off respectively. I think it is some weird bug, for now. Just do a speed test and you should be away.

still do not work going back to the old version 1.03.5 this new upgrade broken

I found the Auto enables Turbo mode which does work and speeds were good, however Turbo breaks my Microcell so I disabled Turbo and just input manual ISP speed values and when it asks if you want Auto Speed, say NO. .6 working for me other wise. I did a full factory reset and set up from scratch.

i did the Auto-Setup

and it say Would you like the router automatically configured to handle your speeds then i click yes 

and it come Warning 

update bandwidth not working 

The warning comes up for myself as well.

Are your speeds pretty slow-ish?

My speeds 13/1 , update isn't broken , but it will have bugs.

The warning comes up for myself as well.

Are your speeds pretty slow-ish?

My speeds 13/1 , update isn't broken , but it will have bugs.

my speeds where slow on previous update and they increased a little but still not receiving near my full potential. i'm suppose to receive 100 down and 10 up well I receive 50 down 10 up    

What bandwidth numbers are you putting in?

After accepting auto speed setup what speeds are you getting?

Cookies works for small settings such as Geo-filter changes. 

im put in 210.85mbps on the upload and the download on 1080.20 but it still come up  Warning 

Archived