Strict NAT with Cloud Edge Bleeding Ticked

flowolf

I am just curious as to why when I have the Cloud Edge Bleeding ticked, that I get a strict NAT, and can't connect to my friends party or anything?
Is this a common issue that just started with this cloud update I heard about.
Because about a month ago when I had it ticked before I just started using the R1 as a regular router, it was fine with it enabled.

Just curious as to what may have changed.

You could just disable the GeoFilter when loading up the game or add your friends to your allowed list :)

Been having issues myself past few days, geo is disabled before starting bops3 up (xb1), and still moderate or strict. Hard reset console, still the same.

Was fine few days ago, strange, think this game is gonna be traded in, hate it now, seen the demise of it past 6 prestiges.

Baz.

Been having issues myself past few days, geo is disabled before starting bops3 up (xb1), and still moderate or strict. Hard reset console, still the same.

Was fine few days ago, strange, think this game is gonna be traded in, hate it now, seen the demise of it past 6 prestiges.

Baz.

I had a random moderate Nat the other week and followed someone's advice here off the forum,power down the console or even unplug to be sure,go into upnp and untick it and apply settings,it will clear everything on the page,then tick and apply it again and fire up the console once you have done this

if you are behind another router make sure the Duma is in the isp routers dmz and upnp is disabled in the isp router

Archived