HOW TO: Remove DLC and fix SBMM BO3...

iAmMoDBoX

Contact PlayStation support by phone or by chat at this link

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/corporate/contactus/

Tell them you would like a refund and the license removed from your account because the DLC pack is full of glitches and game breaking bugs that cause you to not be able to play online.

They will say the refund has to be reviewed and it will take 3-5 days before it happens.

After the 3-5 days the license for the DLC will be removed from your account and you'll have to delete the game and it's settings from your PS4 and then reinstall the game/update.

Enjoy.

Or just delete blackops3 game and redownload without downloading dlc from store :-)

That doesn't work since it's in the update file that is automatically downloaded. If you buy it, you can't delete it no matter what you do.

This....

So you're pushing your youtube channel with patently false information....

And as far as your matchmaking issues, its due to the number of season pass + on the spot DLC purchasers vs general population. Not SBMM, as thats not how SBMM works.

As much as I hate out of map exploits why limit your map choices, the new maps are some of the best in the game. Unless you like Combine Of Duty lol

These DLC maps are huge colourful maps with no flow and are filled with camper spots up the wazoo.

They resemble more Sledgehammer Games maps than what 3arc are famous for, this coming from someone who loved all the DLC from 3arc for BO1 & BO2.

These DLC maps are huge colourful maps with no flow and are filled with camper spots up the wazoo.

They resemble more Sledgehammer Games maps than what 3arc are famous for, this coming from someone who loved all the DLC from 3arc for BO1 & BO2.

Flow depends on who your playing, unfortunately with public stats people are "camping" more than usual which sucks for sure but it will change in time. As far as BO1&2 go, I loved BO1 and all the maps, BO2 I absolutely hated and all the maps that went with it. I think BO3 maps are far better than AW with the exception of Combine and Skyjacked, I could go three lifetimes without those two. 

So you're pushing your youtube channel with patently false information....

And as far as your matchmaking issues, its due to the number of season pass + on the spot DLC purchasers vs general population. Not SBMM, as thats not how SBMM works.

I don't really care for a second about my youtube channel lol it's just a storage locker for my videos... Now on a friday night at 9PM there should be no reason why I can't find a game for 7 minutes.

Now on a friday night at 9PM there should be no reason why I can't find a game for 7 minutes.

See, it's little things like this that make me question this explanation about how many of the good players are just on the DLC, all-day, every-day and that is why the competition seems more aggressive.

If there are more players in the DLC, the DLC maps should populate in seconds (assuming even a decent penetration of DLC purchases against the published reports of game sales).

You now have to have 25 games played in a given game mode to be ranked in the lobby leaderboard.  Why would this even matter other than basic housekeeping customer update info?  But it was important enough to be a bulleted feature, called out for explanation, in the patch notes today?  

IDK, just wild speculation, but awfully conspicuous.

I don't really care for a second about my youtube channel lol it's just a storage locker for my videos... Now on a friday night at 9PM there should be no reason why I can't find a game for 7 minutes.

You don't really care? Then why did you make a video?

Turn off your 'duma 0 ms 0 miles settings.

You don't really care? Then why did you make a video?

Turn off your 'duma 0 ms 0 miles settings.

"it's just a storage locker for my videos"

I didn't even have it hooked up.

Archived