best settings for black ops 3 ps4

what is the best setting for setup up for black ops 3 using verzion 75/75 ps4 I shoot first and get 2 3 hit markers then die instantly or I go to shoot and my red will go crazy please help I think there is something wrong when I do a ping test on the netduma it sometimes say terrible and then sometimes say ok help please

I will try that later if I don't have anything on netduma but my ps4 and laptop what would be the right congestion control to put on it and what about dns and mtu I change it before I got the netduma on verzion router and it help should I do the same on netduma

I tried going through the netduma process and these settings arent helping me at all to be honest. The only problem i have in this game is that i lose every gunfight i go up against, I shoot first in the body, he shoots second in the foot and i lose every time. What the hell can anyone do to try and fix this problem? because for some odd reason i cant seem to figure out the answer to this problem. I have been told that this is called cheating, but i disagree, but i think netduma should make the router so that it can help out with the lag compensation so that you are able to win more gunfights in this game. I really think that this is one of the biggest problems people are facing and it really needs to be fixed.

What is your average ping to a game as shown on the duma?

Hey Fraser i ve one or two questions: 1. i  don´t know why but if i test my connection with ping test.net or other testing websites i don´t have any Packet losses. But with the  R1 Internet Diagnostic tool I've got a lot of packet losses when it pings the google server (8.8.8.8) how can i fix this? and do i have to fix it? 

My ping on PS4 BO3 is jest fine (solid 27-35ms) and my game experiences are very good...almost no lag and solid 2 K/D gameplays. The next thing is that i do have turbo mode on with my 50/10 mbit Internet connection. I know its  build for 100+ connections but I've the feeling that with this setting i do have better game experience! is it placebo?? what do you think?? Thank you for your help!!! 

• Administrators

Hey Fraser i ve one or two questions: 1. i  don´t know why but if i test my connection with ping test.net or other testing websites i don´t have any Packet losses. But with the  R1 Internet Diagnostic tool I've got a lot of packet losses when it pings the google server (8.8.8.8) how can i fix this? and do i have to fix it? 

My ping on PS4 BO3 is jest fine (solid 27-35ms) and my game experiences are very good...almost no lag and solid 2 K/D gameplays. The next thing is that i do have turbo mode on with my 50/10 mbit Internet connection. I know its  build for 100+ connections but I've the feeling that with this setting i do have better game experience! is it placebo?? what do you think?? Thank you for your help!!! 

Hey, if ping test shows no packet loss you should be good to go and if your gaming experience is good I wouldn't worry about it. 

It's probably placebo but if it isn't broken don't fix it, just keep enjoying your games :)

Archived