bo3 matchmaking

daz

XB1?

It's probably because a lot of people are waiting for the DLC, or have just quit playing altogether because XB1 player base is significantly smaller than PSN?

ye xbox one, only if most of them also own a ps4 and decided to play that since tuesday cause it was all fine then

I'm reluctantly on the XB1 platform and I got nothing but P2P games last night on the West Coast.  I was able to play a couple on the Kansas dedi, but it was all P2P out west last night for this cat.

I'm reluctantly on the XB1 platform and I got nothing but P2P games last night on the West Coast.  I was able to play a couple on the Kansas dedi, but it was all P2P out west last night for this cat.

yes ive noticed here in the uk that im never getting on dedi's no more its like they are all down

For Xbox players enable auto&bleeding edge cloud and apply. There's been a huge update so should see an improvement

it is enabled on mine

try playing in texas, I for somereason my ip or whatever sends me to texas but it has been playing pretty good with a flatline ping of about 60ms. 

Archived