SBMM is NOT back

II Z IE IR O II

For those of you folks that are worried that it's back since the DLC. It's not back! David Vondehaar tweeted it's not back and gave an explanation why you think it's back since DLC.

Because we can trust what he says , he would never like to us :) </sarcasm>

For real though, something has definitely changed , it's not one or two people who have noticed it , it's the majority of the community

Because we can trust what he says , he would never like to us  :) </sarcasm>

For real though, something has definitely changed , it's not one or two people who have noticed it , it's the majority of the community

Ok, one thread on 247.

No threads on reddit.

What "community"?

Ok, one thread on 247.

No threads on reddit.

What "community"?

Reddit consists of the entire call of duty community?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement, check the call of duty forums for actual feedback

All i can say is the game deffo feels different to me. i don't know about any other communities but i deffo think a few different peoples that play on here think it feels different and i know quite a few people on twitter are complaining about the feel of the game since the huge patch and dlc dropped! i don't know if its sbmm but it does feel different!

Reddit consists of the entire call of duty community?

That's a pretty ridiculous statement, check the call of duty forums for actual feedback

So I just looked there for "actual feedback" they have less sbmm threads than this forum does.

And half the threads started by the same group of 5 people.

Regarding "the community", there were forum topics on several sites (i.e. reddit, activision), tweets to Treyarch, Vondehaar, Activison and some youtube videos about it.   Yes, the main sources could have all been the same people, but it did start getting some momentum.  

Regarding "the community", there were forum topics on several sites (i.e. reddit, activision), tweets to Treyarch, Vondehaar, Activison and some youtube videos about it.   Yes, the main sources could have all been the same people, but it did start getting some momentum.  

Until Vonderhaar channeled his inner zoidberg and told they they were bad and should FEEL bad.

The people that are seeing the change are you playing on the DLC by any chance?

not me mate i done the post about sbmm opinions after speculation it was back in the game that was post update but before i got the maps and it was a sweatfest, but in all honestly i'm on as we speak and normal service has resumed i'm wrecking lobbies 

Archived