I Need Help What The Best Settings for Netduma R1 For Black Ops 3 On Xbox one

Put your speeds into the congestion control, set the up and down sliders to 70%.

Cover the uk and Ireland with with the geo.

That will get you the Irish azure server which plays well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys and girls had netduma for about 3 months and still cant get a decent game on bo3 i get the odd 1 or 2 but for most part still lag always putting me on server in usa when i live in uk tried putting pa to 0 but cant get a game takes like 10 min to find game put my pa up to 30 and keep putting me on server in usa got strict mode on auto ping host on thats it also when i load up bo3 all the servers used to show up on map now for some reason none show up on map also with pa set to 0 im getting lag spike like 120ms any sugestions

• Administrators

Hey guys and girls had netduma for about 3 months and still cant get a decent game on bo3 i get the odd 1 or 2 but for most part still lag always putting me on server in usa when i live in uk tried putting pa to 0 but cant get a game takes like 10 min to find game put my pa up to 30 and keep putting me on server in usa got strict mode on auto ping host on thats it also when i load up bo3 all the servers used to show up on map now for some reason none show up on map also with pa set to 0 im getting lag spike like 120ms any sugestions

Hey, welcome to the forum! In future could you please start a new thread for your issue.

With PA on, you'll get servers under your limit. If the host has been caught by PA but is in the US then it is mis located.

Ensure you have auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked & applied in settings > miscellaneous.  

Ensure you're also using congestion control correctly. All devices connected to the duma and not your ISP hub, 70/70 anti-flood, put console in hyper traffic as well.

Archived