[Bops3]Getting pissed off with this crap!!

nffcbaz72

Had it with bops 3 almost, hitmarking terrible, every game of dom the 2nd half drastically changes, can't hit a fucking barn door, but 1st half and melting everyone. What the fook have they implemented in this game??

I have been tweeting them constantly every night about it, and all they say is...."whats your setup, turn of router and console....blah blah blah.

Sorry, rant over.

just stop playing the game its terrible 

I have to agree with Kevo.

There comes a point where we can do all we can to optimize our gaming experience on our end (modded controllers, low latency input gaming monitors, Netduma, etc.), but everything else is up to Activision and the CoD devs. They don't really care in the sense as long as people can play it doesn't matter what kind of QUALITY of online play we get.

I, personally, believe CoD is not meant for adults anymore given how they market the game and the mDLC (Crypto Keys; CoD Points) to promote what amounts to legalized gambling for underage youth as well. Older fans like us don't have to buy any of this digital crap, but the young kids they are targeting will because of Tmartn, and others hyping up case openings and other crap like that...

I play Domination enough to confirm exactly what you are observing. If one team is doing really well against the other, the delay seems to favour the other team after the half time break. This may also be due to a shift in host at the half point, assuming the connections are a hybrid of P2P and dedicated servers.

I also noticed that the servers were not running smoothly this weekend as it is double XP, and they were likely battling to cope with the volume of traffic. There was a lot of lost packets and jitter, as well as regular lag spikes. Give it a day or so, and it will likely return to its normal barely bearable self.

I play Domination enough to confirm exactly what you are observing. If one team is doing really well against the other, the delay seems to favour the other team after the half time break. This may also be due to a shift in host at the half point, assuming the connections are a hybrid of P2P and dedicated servers.

I also noticed that the servers were not running smoothly this weekend as it is double XP, and they were likely battling to cope with the volume of traffic. There was a lot of lost packets and jitter, as well as regular lag spikes. Give it a day or so, and it will likely return to its normal barely bearable self.

the game engine has a built in delay of over 60 ms

Double XP weekend in a nuthsell.

Haven't touched BO3 in over a week , shit game , bad servers , bad community , just garbage overall.

The bad community is because most of them are teens-to-early 20s... Which means immaturity to the highest degree coupled with the insecurity of equating their self-worth with their K/D, SPM, etc. This doesn't apply to every kid, obviously, but this is who I have encountered in BO3... Even more than in AW which was geared toward people who weren't even born when Unreal Tournament and Quake III were around, ironically. AW was a shit game IMO, but the community wasn't that bad, or... I didn't run into as many asshats online compared to BO3, for whatever reason.

Exactly what I play, even off peak at stupid o'clock its terrible.

And your probably right jconnor, I'm 43, but loved the beta and got drawn in, played all other cods and prestiged on all, I have netduma, astro A50s, and xb1 elite controller, and still losing a lot of 1 on 1 battles with the hitmarking.

The bad community is because most of them are teens-to-early 20s... Which means immaturity to the highest degree coupled with the insecurity of equating their self-worth with their K/D, SPM, etc. This doesn't apply to every kid, obviously, but this is who I have encountered in BO3... Even more than in AW which was geared toward people who weren't even born when Unreal Tournament and Quake III were around, ironically. AW was a shit game IMO, but the community wasn't that bad, or... I didn't run into as many asshats online compared to BO3, for whatever reason.

Yeah hated AW, but got the duma and played it again, its a bit better. I think if I didn't have an elite controller, it would of landed in my wall somewhere.

Agree with the comments on X2 xp weekend as it's got to the stage I dread it coming around. 

Up to Friday I've been enjoying great lag free games with good hit detection etc. then x2 xp drops and all of a sudden I'm getting laggy gameplay.

It's like the servers cannot cope, e.g. there were 3 consecutive games it threw me on the losing team, In one the score was 55 - 92 on tdm FFS! Then backed out and it spawned me just when an enemy player dropped a hellstorm! 

My theory is this. Try playing FFA with R1 running and see if there's any difference? Being that FFA aren't allowed to bring parties in, I think you'll have less lag if you're connected to the nearest dedi. All team based games (that parties are allowed) really fucks up the connection. Especially when people pay for Walmart connections. I've ventured off and played some team based games (Uplink) and it was horrible. Also, 2XP didn't help the cause because more players were probably online also

Archived