BO3 - Double XP time, there goes the neighborhood

Dillinger

Greetings Peeps - If you take your labeled jar of petroleum based jelly and proceed in line to the left you will see the matchmaking is getting an update for this weekend's festivities to include DOUBLE XP!

Double XP Proof

Friday from 10am PST through Monday morning about the same bat time, unless the systems get DDos'd to shit again, then they might extend the pain, er, uh, I mean the fun.  Extend the fun!!

You have been warned.....  :ph34r:

I actually woke up this morning wishing I could play hookey and stay home today to get a jump on the Double XP.  Played some last night on the XB1 and had some good games.  Also had some "WTF, SERIOUSLY?!" moments, but the spreadsheet doesn't lie and they are getting fewer and further in between with this new .6d update.

They are however much more rage inducing as I have extended my score streaks into the 2nd and 3rd tier in solo TDM! :angry:   Nothing like getting that nice 8 or 9 kill in a row run and getting completely WANTED-KILLED behind cover and knocked off that damn Wraith.  That thing does work if I can ever put it in the air, but god damn it's infuriating that I always seem to be one or two kills off and everything seems to go to hell for about 20 seconds....LOL

Put up a Wraith on Stronghold, while holding the lower spawn while my "team mates" were pretty much controlling the house for cover.  That thing got me like 12 kills and a level III player card...LOL

I've got a short checklist of things to acquire today for this weekend.  Gotta get through some meetings and then I am going to try and get out early and head home for what I hope won't be more frustration and an urge to use my controller as a handball.   :huh:

I just hope the connections are decent as they have been shitty lately and then throw Double XP in the mix...ouch

And JD I got a feeling your gonna be using that controller as object to throw more than a controller.My suggestion brother is to wrap your controller in bubble wrap and then when you toss it your all good... :D

Early reports on Twitter aren't great...LOL

I am without a PS4 controller at the moment big guy, or we would be playing some DOM this weekend and trying to level up.   :mellow:  :(  I'm hoping Chris at BBC can do a quick turn around on my repairs, but I have heard the dude got some orders in through the holidays and has a bit of a backlog.  It will be worth it, especially with the new controller project I'm working.

As for this weekend, it looks like me running solo on the XB1 and probably a bottle of Grey Goose.  :huh:

After playing with an xbox elite controller, I need a ps4 scuf.

Might check out Battle Beaver Customs as well.  While I personally have mashed the L2 and R2 buttons to the point of breaking on the controller, their SmartTriggers are the bees knees when it comes to burst weapons and getting of that first shot in BO3.

Chris e-mailed this morning to say my repairs were done and he has put the finishing touches on my new Hori FPS controller project.  Whoo hooo!

Might check out Battle Beaver Customs as well.  While I personally have mashed the L2 and R2 buttons to the point of breaking on the controller, their SmartTriggers are the bees knees when it comes to burst weapons and getting of that first shot in BO3.

Chris e-mailed this morning to say my repairs were done and he has put the finishing touches on my new Hori FPS controller project.  Whoo hooo!

The configurator needs a bit more verbosity in "what is this button? where is it?" or some pics of premades.

Still leaning towards Scuf even if more money. ;)

The configurator needs a bit more verbosity in "what is this button? where is it?" or some pics of premades.

Still leaning towards Scuf even if more money. ;)

I have owned two different PS4 Scuf controllers.  I had problems with the bottom buttons (primary the JUMP button) on both of them within the 3-6 months on each.   Also, I have average to slightly smaller hands and the paddles are not a natural fit for me.  I also have several friends that have purchased Scuf controllers that have also experienced quality problems within the first year.   Because of the quality issues, I will not ever recommend a Scuf controller. 

Because my 2nd Scuf controller has problems, I recently purchased a Battle Beaver Custom, which the order is still being processed.   I  purchased the BBC because I wanted the increased tension on the joysticks and button placement (vs paddle of the Scuf).  BBC is much slower on processing orders though. If BBC delivers when they promise, it will have taken them 1 month to ship the part. 

Yeah BBC is a small company but you boys gotta remember that another company we're all pretty fond of is also considered "small" but turns out quality stuff and seems to be doing pretty well for themselves... ;)

Yeah BBC is a small company but you boys gotta remember that another company we're all pretty fond of is also considered "small" but turns out quality stuff and seems to be doing pretty well for themselves... ;)

I've been at my company for 12 years now.

My employee number is 11.

I have 75 reports. We employ 600.

Questions? ;)

I'm guessing they're currently a one man operation? They'll have to work on that quickly!

Nah, I think Chris has a couple of kids/folks/peeps working with him as I have talked to two different people in conversations.

That said, I don't think they are on the same manufacturing plane as Scuf.  They also don't have anywhere near the problems with service nor do they turn out inferior products.

Archived