Netduma problem

I'm having problems with the netduma.  The settings don't always save and it factory resets itself sometimes when it is unplugged.  There also seems to be an issue with congestion control.  It is on preemptive, it is on 100% for both upload and download, and the bandwidth should be shared equally.  It was working fine before, but now I'm only getting 44 mb/s down when doing speed tests when I normally get 80 mb/s if not higher.  My connection is actually 115 mb/s.  If possible I would like to exchange it for a new one.  Thanks!

I'm having problems with the netduma.  The settings don't always save and it factory resets itself sometimes when it is unplugged.  There also seems to be an issue with congestion control.  It is on preemptive, it is on 100% for both upload and download, and the bandwidth should be shared equally.  It was working fine before, but now I'm only getting 44 mb/s down when doing speed tests when I normally get 80 mb/s if not higher.  My connection is actually 115 mb/s.  If possible I would like to exchange it for a new one.  Thanks!

You need to enable cookies in misc settings.

Instead of asking for a replacement , you should ask for support , especially since this is your first post.

Hopefully someone can assist you better than I.

You need to enable cookies in misc settings.

Instead of asking for a replacement , you should ask for support , especially since this is your first post.

Hopefully someone can assist you better than I.

What this guy said, also you need to type in your speeds when it resets again, also turn off deep packet processing and activate turbo mode to get full speeds.

• Administrators

What is the reason for unplugging the router? You shouldn't need to do that. Routers are designed to be always on and as such require very little power. If you still want to unplug then reboot from settings > miscellaneous before plugging to save everything. 

For your speed issue please follow this

Sorry I should have mentioned that cookies are enabled.  I asked for replacement since it should not reset itself when it is unplugged, which seems to indicate that there is an issue with the router itself rather than the settings.  Of course I reenter the speeds when it resets.  I am not using device prioritization.  I do have deep packet inspection enabled, but as I mentioned before I was getting at least 80 mb/s and now with the same settings I'm only getting 40 mb/s.  I will try turning deep packet inspection off, but the biggest issue is the fact that it doesn't save even though cookies are enabled and it  shouldn't reset itself when it's unplugged.  Thanks!

There are two reasons for unplugging the router; the first is that it moves between two different locations.  Also, there is a microwave at one of the locations which is about ten feet away from the router and I turn it off to ensure that the microwave doesn't affect the router or any of the other electronic devices.  Thanks!

Archived