Missing map???

Am I the only one worried that we payed for a complete game and Exodus has been removed from PS4s' play list for over a month. The first DLC is almost ready to launch and they will expect people to pay for it still not having access to the core maps. This is leading into a very bad direction imo, nobody is talking about it either. I know the map did not get a lot of love but I really enjoyed it, and it was nice to have a break from Combine once in a while. When is it ok to cut corners, If I buy a new car and have a problem with a door handle they don't take the door off and give it back expecting me to buy custom wheels next week. Activision and Treyarch need to step up and make this sh@t right..

I don't disagree with you.  While I personally am not a huge fan of the map, it would be good to let everyone share the pain.   :P

Do we know what the problem was that forced it to be removed?  I would suspect it would have to be pretty serious to warrant the complete removal on the preferred system, especially as DOM on that map makes for some great plays around 'B', and the MLG initiative that 3Arc endorses.

What kills me is everyone's so complacent about it! If Nuketown or Combine would have been pulled there would be rioting in the streets, people are so weird...    

I think the fact is was the most hated map in the BETA may have influenced popular opinion.

I haven't seen it mentioned, which is also perplexing.  I know that idiot Diptor isn't going to say anything, but what about the other big names?  Has anyone done a recent video on it and how was that received?

Maybe the community is willing to forgive that map because it wasn't the most popular and they hope the new drop maps will be better, thus one less map to worry about coming in rotation?  Believe me, if I could have permanently deleted Nuketown (and now Combine) I would in a heartbeat.

Thankfully .6d allows for blocking a dedi host, so you can literally boycott getting dropped in a shitty map now.  *all praise Iain*

Exodus on PS4 was crashing and having lots of graphical problems.  Because of this, they are took it out of rotation until it can be resolved.   About 50% of the time, the map would not load correctly for me and it looked terrible with lots of out of map glitches.  

*shaking head*

My bad.  It wasn't Exodus that was in the Beta, it was Evac.  

Exodus can be a fun map.  It can also be a really shitty, camptastic experience if you run into 3 or 4 guys who just want to hold that center room with every piece of ground laid crap they can amass.

I don't disagree though, they really need to fix that as it's in the core game.

it had major crashing problems after an update to the game its a ps4 issue only , theres ppl on reddit saying its due back when the next patch comes out which will probably be the new dlc with a patch.

I wish Combine would go missing. 

I mean its an awesome map but seriously people....

...the last 50 games I have played it with smoke , scavenger and fists only just to make it a bit fun (still getting 3/1 who needs guns lol)......

.....but seriously I cant even remember the other maps any more...

...there was other maps wasn't there?   or was I dreaming????.

I wish Combine would go missing. 

Quote of the day right there....LOL

I played WAY too many games of Exodus TDM this weekend.  I swear, the XB1 cross over players are developing their camping tactics to rush over and unleash them on the PS4 unsuspecting when the DLC drops.  LOL.  

You poor bastards are in for some rage, I can attest to that...*D'oh*  I finally had to make up a class to combat some of the BS.  Jackhammer shotgun, fast mags, double shock charges, C4 (because everyone runs Hard Wired now - Thanks Thunder), flak jacket, tac mask, scavenger and the entry rocket launcher that can be used on people.  Run the XC-HD, UAV and a microwave (if you can hit it because of all the CQB-WTF was that deaths).

And have I mentioned the knifers??  :angry:

Holy fuck!  Get a tac mask class guys, seriously!  You are going to be stunned, shocked and flashed until the cows come home on this map.

I did get "clunked" by some bastard who got the wrench from a supply drop.  I have to admit, I want one now because the sound of getting hit with it is AWESOME!  LOL  It sounds like dropping a large pipe wrench on a tile floor.  This swoosh and then THUMP! :blink:   One hit and I was done, but watching the replay it was both a great, sneaky move and a satisfying kill sound.  I want one....LOL :ph34r:

"the XB1 cross over players are developing their camping tactics to rush over and unleash them on the PS4"

I think we will be safe they will be so distracted seeing the game in HD for the first time.  :D

LMAO.  Touche'  Well played sir, well played.

Now I await your first posts after getting that map in rotation on the regular.  Write that class I put up down, you are going to need it PS4 peeps....LOL

Archived