Hitmarkers with netduma is not normal !!

Max , your upload speed is absolutely terrible , just like mine.

Each time you do something in the game eg throw a grenade etc , it has to upload that data to the server to verify it.

The fact that your upload is so low means that there's going to be a huge delay in shots , movements (Shot around corners etc).

Are you able to get a better speed plan or ISP?

In this case, the would netduma false advertising because ui need a cetain flow to operate. hen I put 200euros in netduma, you never told me, no it does not aheter not going to work for you ...

In this case, the would netduma false advertising because ui need a cetain flow to operate. hen I put 200euros in netduma, you never told me, no it does not aheter not going to work for you ...

Care to elaborate on how it's false advertisement?

They aren't responsible if your ISP is shit , just sayin'

I'm just saying that we could say that the fact netduma false advertising, because it takes a certain flow to function well.

Many, many, many players with crappy connections (like mine) are cruent netduma that will improve their connection, but then not, because even if it cost more than 200euros he can not change anything.

And many many many world buy, because I is not seen on the site or the forum netduma netduma, like what the netduma work with a good minimum flow.

It would be nice to report on the website and forums, that small connection does not have to buy the Netduma R1, because it will not change their flow.

For my part, I spend 200euros for having a router that does me nothing ...

Désoler but I'm really really above was not having warned before buying.

I'm just saying that we could say that the fact netduma false advertising, because it takes a certain flow to function well.
Many, many, many players with crappy connections (like mine) are cruent netduma that will improve their connection, but then not, because even if it cost more than 200euros he can not change anything.

And many many many world buy, because I is not seen on the site or the forum netduma netduma, like what the netduma work with a good minimum flow.

It would be nice to report on the website and forums, that small connection does not have to buy the Netduma R1, because it will not change their flow.

Well they never guarantee anything , like I said , I have shit internet like you so I feel your pain

You have to know what the router can and can't do,i.e...it won't improve your ISP,it won't increase your speeds and it won't make you a COD god.

But it will improve the distance you connect to host on games,which will lower your ping.It will allow you to use congestion control so when others in your house are using the internet,it doesn't effect your gaming.And many more features but if you start with a horrible ISP or connection (jitter,node overload) the duma can't fix that as it's out of the routers control.

• Administrators

It does work with lower end connections, in fact that is what it is perfect for. People with lower connections need all the help they can get, someone streaming a YouTube video whilst you're playing can cause terrible lag but with congestion control you can eliminate that. 

27 ping is a very good ping which means the duma is achieving its purpose of getting you a low ping game. 

If you post the screenshots from here we can advise further if possible.

thank you for your answers guys, I is that netduma help but for me, having the hosts with lower pings profits me nothing, I see no difference, I think it's even worse when I plug the netduma has my modem, I have a better connection without using the netduma

ca and I find it very bizar ...

FRAZER ok,  I post my screen capture of the topic in this?

Archived