I'll just leave this here...

Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_III.png

Picked up my Netduma a couple of days ago, after doing some tinkering I'm absolutely over the moon with it. Just wanted to say thank you guys for creating such an outstanding product and I wish you every success in the future.

awsome stuff can you update with your set up pz

Sure, but I must state that I have absolutely no clue with networking and my results came from a combination of trial and error and reading the helpful posts from people who actually know what they're talking about here :)

• I have 80 down 20 up on BT
  • I'm connected to my ISP router (Homehub) which is connected to my R1 via ethernet
  • I use pre-emptive and changed my CC to have minimal bufferbloat in correlation with the highest possible speed on dslreports
  • I feel if my overall speed was a teeny tiny bit higher I would use reactive, but my line quality struggles on reactive so I keep it on pre-emptive (but if you personally can get A+ bufferbloat A+ line quality on dslreports then I would 100% suggest using that)
  • I've disconnected wifi as it can cause some funny results for me, I use wifi on my ISP router
  • Geo filter on with a ping assist of 35
  • Strict mode on

That's it! Nothing too crazy. Hope that helps :)

Sure, but I must state that I have absolutely no clue with networking and my results came from a combination of trial and error and reading the helpful posts from people who actually know what they're talking about here :)

• I have 80 up 20 down on BT
  • I'm connected to my ISP router (Homehub) which is connected to my R1 via ethernet
  • I use pre-emptive and changed my CC to have minimal bufferbloat in correlation with the highest possible speed on dslreports
  • I feel if my overall speed was a teeny tiny bit higher I would use reactive, but my line quality struggles on reactive so I keep it on pre-emptive (but if you personally can get A+ bufferbloat A+ line quality on dslreports then I would 100% suggest using that)
  • I've disconnected wifi as it can cause some funny results for me, I use wifi on my ISP router
  • Geo filter on with a ping assist of 35
  • Strict mode on

That's it! Nothing too crazy. Hope that helps :)

Thanks for that , got the line quality to a plus just working on the rest lol i keep getting a a d would that be acceptable ?

Thanks for that , got the line quality to a plus just working on the rest lol i keep getting a a d would that be acceptable ?

d on bufferbloat or speed?

Absolutely fine on speed, my speed is on d as well if that's the case.

If it's bufferbloat then ideally you want it at around A/A+. If you're still struggling I can go through my process on how I got an A+ for bufferbloat with you and see if that helps.

d on bufferbloat or speed?

Absolutely fine on speed, my speed is on d as well if that's the case.

If it's bufferbloat then ideally you want it at around A/A+. If you're still struggling I can go through my process on how I got an A+ for bufferbloat with you and see if that helps.

thanks dude  got  2 a plus and a d after a lot of fidgeting going to test today

Archived