Netduma Major Inconvenience

I'm just going to straight right into this, it's pretty annoying.

Ever since last night my Netduma has been losing internet access every 2-3 minutes, I can't do a reset as when I re-connect to the network on my laptop or my Playstation, I have NO internet access, although it saying in the corner that I do have internet access.

The ethernet cable is in the Netduma securely, as well as inside of my other router. But this is a bit of a joke, really thinking about sending the device back as it's doing nothing but causing problems... and connecting me to laggy servers.

And before you say anything - Yes I did check the setup guide that you made, Iain.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Jamie....

It would be useful to have a bit more info. Are the disconnections only happening on Wifi/wireless/both? What router/modem are you using to connect the Netduma to? Have you checked to make sure the cable coming from the other router is going into port 1 of the Netduma? Is there a number after 'WAN IP' in device manager?

I'm just going to straight right into this, it's pretty annoying.

Ever since last night my Netduma has been losing internet access every 2-3 minutes, I can't do a reset as when I re-connect to the network on my laptop or my Playstation, I have NO internet access, although it saying in the corner that I do have internet access.

The ethernet cable is in the Netduma securely, as well as inside of my other router. But this is a bit of a joke, really thinking about sending the device back as it's doing nothing but causing problems... and connecting me to laggy servers.

And before you say anything - Yes I did check the setup guide that you made, Iain.

Way to come on to the forum on your first post and start talking about sending the router back,this is not the way to get people to help you out.I would suggest try the "less of a dick" approach.We all understand your frustrated but 99 percent of the time we find that the problem is "operator error" could be something very minor like maybe you have something ticked that shouldn't be,or you don't have something ticked that should be or maybe,just maybe you have hooked it up incorrectly.Which is not a bad thing as it's happened to a lot of us,no need to just bash the product before we have all the facts and we make sure it's configured properly in your network.

In misc settings do you have the wifi work around ticked ?

And like Crossy said could use some more information to help get the problem sorted out.

Hey bud send a bit more information and lets see if we can't get this fucker working! Oh I don't mind you being a "dick" there are a billion already on here. 

This shit is frustrating but we can get it working I promise. 

Archived