-
Posts
962 -
Joined
-
Days Won
6
Everything posted by Infoseye
-
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
I turned my game off straight to bed 😂 the game flooded with hackers these days I don't rage anymore I give it ago. I mean I have pushed building corners with enemies landing first few shots and I skill win the gun fight, but this was just crazy. I will try both options when next am on. -
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
Disabling filter mode, wouldn't that cause me to connect to servers further away with high ping? -
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
I had it setup this way Gaming> selected Call of duty series. Pardon my silly question... How do I have selected has a game console using smartQos? -
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
@Fuzy I was to quick to say it's okay, it just happened again. This is what I have been dealing with since the introduction of smartqos. I get melted in seconds, full body armour, full health etc yet I killed instantly, I had self revive what happened to my self revive? I should be knocked down, have the option to self revive until he kills me but for some reason I die instantly. Can anyone explain this? At this point begining to give up on gaming. -
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
I did another factory reset, went through the setup using dumaos/web, seems to be okay now could just be host or servers I was playing on. -
FIRMWARE: 3.3.308 Smart QoS (Hit Detection)
Infoseye replied to TODDzillaInLA's topic in Call of Duty Support
hit detection on this firmware has been awful for so far for some reason. -
Its because I play very low sensitivity, I play on 5/5 or 6/6, aim assist is like a magnet LOL dont forget to use 'Blackops' its broken at the moment
-
I'm in the UK also EU/UK lobbies are wicked LOL....I have experienced that before, on really great connection I get 2 shot killed which is unbelievable and watching the kill cam the enemy emptied his magazine in me. In game is different from what the server see's, this could be lag compensation /buffer float or SBMM is fucking with you! Not an expert on lag etc but I do know it plays a part in this issue. Over the years I have learnt the hard way, the game punishes you for been good at the game to give less experience or noob players a chance to play the game and have fun, some times my pace or sprint is slower than usual cant evade or escape from gun shoots or ads is so slow and other times about a day or two later movement etc is back to normal. I went to a friends place logged on to my acc on his PlayStation, the experience was different it felt I was playing another game everything was on point. I was getting double digits skills even against try hards I didn't break a sweat or rage for random mishaps I couldn't explain. Trust me I have been toyed with by sbmm for 2 years straight on warzone 1, I get killed by low IQ players. For instance I see an enemy first backing me I start shooting break his armor he turns round puts two bullets in me and I get knocked down despite having full plates and full health this is just sbmm favouring the other player. The way around this for me then was to play with friends that where low skilled or play with friends at a different location having them to host, if I played solo I know its going to be a sweaty try hard lobby all day or random stuff I cant explain will happen. The up side to this is after about 4 to 5 sweaty games, the next game will be a mixture of noobs and average player then I get to dominate the lobby. I can tell from the first t 2 - 3 enemies I kill on first drop, if they were clue less or noobs I just fry the lobby lol. Then Caldera map dropped, my experience was much better although I still met try hards which is better than random deaths or game giving enemy upper hand against me, I would say get your connection setup right play with other low level players or get your self VPN like most people do. I dont see the point using one cause personally it takes the fun out the game I enjoy playing against wanna be try hard etc cause I get a rush of adrenaline in the moment of gun fight enjoy the death coms after but changing locations playing against low level players isn't fun for me just my opinion. My R2 is kinda broken at the moment just learnt it over heats, crashes my internet and loose internet for now I'm using ISP router which is surprisingly good. I will post more settings if r2 works again.
-
Yes works it, perfect on multiplayer. A clip with settings on multiplayer, bullet reg is really good. Here is the website https://www.waveform.com/tools/bufferbloat Keep adjusting your QOS slider until you get A+ or A score, make sure no device is downloading while testing and test on wired connection not on wifi.
-
My settings if anyone is interested Geo filter 2000 km ping assist 0 (default settings) QoS: 95% UP Down 85% - You will need to find sweet spot that works for you, keep adjusting the sliders until you have A+ score on waveform website. Bandwidth Allocation 2mb up and 2mb down TP disabled Uncheck share bandwidth Disable UPnP I already have a decent hit reg but this made it crips and consistent.
-
It does, I made changes like you suggested. Hit reg felt much more better more consistent I mean, got a win in the end
-
I tried this suggestion, lowering my bandwidth for console to 1mb download and upload and noticed the felt much smoother than before I could tell there was a bit of improvement here
-
My hit reg is really good since I got full fibre, wanted to try your suggestion if it made a difference. At times I cant tell the difference not using R2.
-
Not sure what you mean by network priority tab, but bandwidth in game isn't less than 1500kbps
-
-
I didn't see much of a difference I would try this too
-
@MainLifeline Whats your Geo Filter settings? QOS = Off TP: 3074:3074 for both source and destination Did I get this right?
-
Ping Heat still isn't working
-
Personal the real benefit I have got using netduma is the QoS, it's brilliant this feature it has optimised my network gaming just got better unlike my stupid ISP router. I only wish I can swap out my ISP router for netduma.
-
You can't be serious 😂 my reaction reading your thread title 🤣🤣🤣 get better at the game or play another game!
-
Well been playing on Open Nat type for years on all cods, its not a guarantee to have a perfect game. I have had good games also my fare share of laggy lobbies depending on the host to very bad game. But I can say 70% of the time I have a good game but when it comes to MW 2019 its a different matter. Where do I start? The game is broken! Too many bugs not fixed for instance, I have noticed certain operators/skins my bullets dont register on them. At worst I get hit markers on them. Call me crazy but also my mates I play with regularly confirmed it too. I noticed Rose skin is one, the other operator with a gold mask is another I cant remember the operator name but any time I come across them its a 50/50 chance I win the gun fight even if I land my first few shots. I break there body armor and I get knocked down, no am not lagging or missing my shots. Another thing is the weapon balancing is a joke on mw warzone, a weapon that works fine today suddenly stop working. Worst part is they keep making meta weapons to powerful that other guns in that category or other class render them useless! Not to talk of paid to win guns that no one stands a chance against. On top all these mess devs of the game are yet to fix, now throw in SBMM in the mix which favors low skilled players against higher skilled players. Which I understand I understand to give players an even playing field, this does not work has it should. I don't understand why if I come across a low skilled player in my lobby they give them the upper hand making me loose the gun fight by default, it doesn't make sense. I look up there names check their stats, this players are nothing to right home about compared to my stats they shouldn't be in my lobby in the first place if SBMM actually works. So yes no matter the tweaks done on gaming router it would not permanently fix the problems you face on MW'19. Oh almost forgot, hackers/cheaters on warzone. I dont need to say much about this, there are tons of videos out there exposing hackers on warzone on what they do to win. I mean the integrity of the game itself is rotten to the core, dev's are doing nothing about it. Is it even worth the hassle of finding settings that works for you then SBMM or a hacker destroys you? After experiencing all that I have mentioned, these days I just play to while away time not to win. This is just my personal observation, what I have experienced. I have had issues with this game since season 1, but I'm willing to switch to Moderate NAT Type and share my findings.
-
Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)
Infoseye replied to East's topic in Call of Duty Support
His telling the truth....... -
Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)
Infoseye replied to East's topic in Call of Duty Support
This is me going off on a good day on MW, my netduma doing it's thing. Bullet reg on point, I feel invincible movement speed reaction time is going off at times I can't keep up because the lobby is so smoothed to play in that's how I know I'm on a great server and soon the game would soon be out to get me 🤣. Once I get 3 games like this in a row on the same server, I switch to Warzone or straight to bed 🛌 because I know the game is out to get me in the next game. -
Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)
Infoseye replied to East's topic in Call of Duty Support
😂😂😂 I know and feel exactly the same like the game is just out to get me, I just switch take a walk outside I don't even rage anyone. -
Traffic Prioritization Settings: Modern Warefare (BO4)
Infoseye replied to East's topic in Call of Duty Support
I forgot to mention the newest one, randomly you don't hear enemy footsteps, there would be one random person on the other team for some bizzare reason I don't hear footsteps of an enemy. Watching kill cam, his not got dead silence enabled. Again I thought it was just me, but my mates in the chat party confirmed it to it happens to them too.
