My BO3 experience so far...

It's a damn shame because I'm leveling up at a snails pace, can't get my guns leveled up either.

I swear it's a love hate thing! When the filter works, IT WORKS, but when it doesn't, well you know.........

Another thing I've noticed is when I have 3 bars (yellow), that's when my connection is the best. Go figure.....  :huh:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK geo filter is working to a degree now, but having issues connecting to ppl all of sudden. It'll find a match, load up and get to the map screen and it'll disconnect me.

Rebooting router again now :/

I just can't get anything to work to begin with. Sadly, I even tried to see if changing the router would help and that didnt even work. So that proves that its not the router. I looked on twitter to see if Vonderhaar or Treyarch is addressing this issue, and it looks like they're not. So who knows, this game might even be the next Advanced Warfare.....

I've been saying it's the game boys,it's still very early in the release.The duma crew is busting their asses to try and round up all the mis located servers,which IMO there are a lot of right now.

And remember BO2 release it was the worst game ever,then they got their shit together and the game improved.It's a mess right now with lobby booting and kicked back to local play,not being able to party up,the lag,no voice chat on PS4 (sometimes) but none of that is duma related.Just the game playing like shit at the moment.

Yeah I think it is an Activision/Xbox Live/Treyarch issue, not Netduma. 

Agreed.  I haven't seen these problems on PS4's network, but it's no god damn prize here in Seattle either.

I've been saying it's the game boys,it's still very early in the release.The duma crew is busting their asses to try and round up all the mis located servers,which IMO there are a lot of right now.

And remember BO2 release it was the worst game ever,then they got their shit together and the game improved.It's a mess right now with lobby booting and kicked back to local play,not being able to party up,the lag,no voice chat on PS4 (sometimes) but none of that is duma related.Just the game playing like shit at the moment.

It may have been the worst game ever to you or maybe me, but the trouble with online gaming is its not for everyone lol. Its just a very uneven platform! thats why its so frustrating isn't it because we all get those lobbies that we stay in where the guy at the top is practically the same guy for them 3 or 4 matches in a row getting the stupidly high kdr. And at that point your thinking to yourself well i know how good my aim was, my movement or map placement wasn't that stupid and yet it was just so damn hard to get the kills you got.

lol and then my Mrs chirps in and says to me..... babe maybe you just can't admit that there people out there that are actually better than you!!!!!! Like this one right here.........probably not the best reply in the World lol

Same thing happening today. Bleeding edge un tick and still getting games out of GEO filter. 

And YES, I have everything set right. PA to 0.00ms, strict mode on, very tiny GEO circle, blah, blah, blah..............

• Netduma Staff

Same thing happening today. Bleeding edge un tick and still getting games out of GEO filter. 

And YES, I have everything set right. PA to 0.00ms, strict mode on, very tiny GEO circle, blah, blah, blah..............

Have you been posting all the IDs here? :)

Archived