Connections Update/Experience

lukasz

From what i read on the inet there is issues with frame rate drop's on the ps4

One quote:

The PS4 version's constant 1080p output comes at a price. We catch dips between the 50-60fps lines during battles through Seoul's streets - with drops to the high 40s caught when throwing the 'threat' grenades to scan the area for enemies. Even in perfectly matched scenes, the Xbox One's performance tends to hold at a perfect 60fps by comparison.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One quote:

The PS4 version's constant 1080p output comes at a price. We catch dips between the 50-60fps lines during battles through Seoul's streets - with drops to the high 40s caught when throwing the 'threat' grenades to scan the area for enemies. Even in perfectly matched scenes, the Xbox One's performance tends to hold at a perfect 60fps by comparison.

I think that was more for the campaign rather than multiplayer (but not read it since it was originally written so could be wrong).

One quote:

right thx buds for help 

I think that was more for the campaign rather than multiplayer (but not read it since it was originally written so could be wrong).

Yeah but its effecting MP too i think and lukasz is seeing this also.

Yeah but its effecting MP too i think and lukasz is seeing this also.

Absolutely could be. I'll bow out at that as I don't actually play the game so I only have 3rd hand info and reports to add. 

Nothing beats actual user experience :)

If you're really serious about gaming, don't have on a TV. Buy a gaming monitor that is no larger than 23 inches. I have had a few over the past couple of years and when playing on a TV I just feel dirty. Lmao

Indeed! If I hadn't used all my likes I would of liked this.

I play on a monitor at a desk and its almost CRT level response times. I did use to love my big old, energy eating CRT for quake. That thing almost needed a desk for itself!! :)

If you're really serious about gaming, don't have on a TV. Buy a gaming monitor that is no larger than 23 inches. I have had a few over the past couple of years and when playing on a TV I just feel dirty. Lmao

if i would be on my owny then yes bot because of my lady and the fact that we live in very small place if i put there desk and a monitor i would fly out of the window whit my desk and monitor there for tv on a wall woes the only solution

if i would be on my owny then yes bot because of my lady and the fact that we live in very small place if i put there desk and a monitor i would fly out of the window whit my desk and monitor there for tv on a wall woes the only solution

LOL! :D

Hi,

I've just had the best 2hrs on a cod game than I've had in a long long time. PS3 ghost.......I know I know seems impossible lol, but I swear it's never ever been that smooth of a connection. I have to admit though, AW still seems to be, well eeerrgghhhhh. On all systems. I think it's just not a very well made game.

See, this makes me feel better. At least I know it's not just me struggling with AW.

Easymoney sorry just spotted this, are you having issues still? If so please start a new thread and we will help :)

I figured it out and posted some helpful tips for how to get it working, elaborating on some posts that weren't quite as detailed in a thread Installing with Fios. but thanks for the speedy reply. I would have saw it sooner if I was better at navigating around forums. 

Archived