Xbox live Upload Speed

Hi, I'm having issues trying to understand why the upload speed for xbox live is way below where it needs to be. I have the router hardwired directly to my ONT (fiberoptic) with a symmetrical line of 940/940 mbps; so getting a upload value of 50-55 mbps is troublesome, considering how I ran a speedtest with provider and get results close to where they need to be.  I have QOS disabled, anti-bufferbloat disabled. Share bandwidth enabled. This issue is only prevalent when I use my xr500; when I use the router my ISP provided, I get more symmetrical speeds on the X1 test. I'm not sure what is going on.  First pic is both QOS and anti-bufferbloat disabled. Second pic is only the QOS enabled. 

QOS Disabled and Anti-bufferbloat disabled.JPG

QOS Enabled and Anti-bufferbloat disabled.JPG

Those stats are not reliable on any console. It is the same on the PS4. This is a console issue not a router issue. My download is 300 and my upload is 50 but  it is not obtainable through a console.

IMG_1694.JPG

• Administrators

If QoS is disabled then it's almost certainly something on the hardware side - e.g. the cable. Most likely though it's the console test, they're not especially reliable.

Simplest way to check is using the same cable, connect it to a PC or laptop and run a speedtest again. Do you get full speeds?