5 consoles and auto ping?

So right now I'm on ps4 and there are two Xbox ones online. Is the auto ping automatically connecting the ps4 to the best server or peer in COD4? 

Is this what the flower is for? So I can prioritize more towards the ps4? 

Is the OS capable of getting all consoles the best /lowest ping at the same time on all consoles? 

16 hours ago, crunkjuice1 said:

So right now I'm on ps4 and there are two Xbox ones online. Is the auto ping automatically connecting the ps4 to the best server or peer in COD4? 

Is this what the flower is for? So I can prioritize more towards the ps4? 

Is the OS capable of getting all consoles the best /lowest ping at the same time on all consoles? 

Every device added to the geofilter is treated the same way. All consoles will be filtered according to your settings. Good settings means good connection.

Bandwidth allocation does not affect the geofilters assessment on who the host is. The geofilter looks at which server is sending the most traffic.

• Administrators

If you're just talking about low latency traffic, then go to Traffic Prioritization on QoS. Uncheck the DumaOS classified games option.

Now add your PS4 and choose the 'Games Console' service - this will make sure you're number 1 in any queue. Also give it as much bandwidth as you want in Bandwidth Allocation.

So if I understand correctly the Traffic Prioritization will fight it out if more than one console is on?

If that's the case would it be recommended to put your consoles in order from top to bottom?

Top being the one you want to have Traffic Prioritization on first and so on?

• Administrators
6 hours ago, ScottsGameRoom said:

So if I understand correctly the Traffic Prioritization will fight it out if more than one console is on?

If that's the case would it be recommended to put your consoles in order from top to bottom?

Top being the one you want to have Traffic Prioritization on first and so on?

It wouldn’t work like that - it would just make sure all of them took priority over everything else on your network. I’d recommend just leaving DumaOS classified games checked unless you have a really good reason not to