2 problems

D3mon1c

The first being my network monitor keeps freezing and doesn't show me what devices are taking up bandwidth and my other as well is everytime I sent my anti flood to 70 or anything it reverts back to 100 so I have to set it goto another page then back to anti flood to adjust it again is there a fix for that or do I have to wait on the next update in the meantime for the fix?

The first being my network monitor keeps freezing and doesn't show me what devices are taking up bandwidth and my other as well is everytime I sent my anti flood to 70 or anything it reverts back to 100 so I have to set it goto another page then back to anti flood to adjust it again is there a fix for that or do I have to wait on the next update in the meantime for the fix?

What version are you on?

Yeah but theres not an easy fix for network monitor on firefox or other browsers?

Chrome is the recommended browser. I’m not sure if there is some sort of workaround for the network monitor in Firefox or not as I only ever use Chrome with the Duma. I’m sure someone else will be able to advise you about Firefox.

Yeah but theres not an easy fix for network monitor on firefox or other browsers?

Mine works fine in Firefox... make sure you don't have any adblockers on that page. Sometimes a factory reset is needed to fix it, because it gets stuck for whatever reason.

O ok so what about the whole anti flood problem then is it the same just use chrome or does this also happen on chrome as well?

I've never had my anti flood settings change automatically on me. Try a factory reset

• 3 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

Every now & then yes some days its fine but otherwise I have to go back & change it like 2-3 times or some shit like that just for it to stay

Do you have cookies enabled in Settings > Miscellaneous? Do you reboot often, and how do you reboot the router when you do?

• Netduma Staff

Cookies is enabled yes and I never reboot... Should that be a thing to start doing?

You shouldn't need to reboot often - some people reboot every weekend or every few weeks but it's not required. I was just ruling out reboots causing the settings to clear.

The most likely cause is probably still browser compatibility. I'm not sure how the interface handles being accessed on different browsers each time, i.e using Firefox one day, Chrome another day. If this is something you do, try only using Google Chrome to access the UI.

If it's getting really annoying you could potentially make a profile and import it whenever it looks like settings have changed.