Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lag issues on my end or is it just the norm for PVP these days?

lag ps4 destiny cod

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Hertogs

Hertogs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts
  • Local time: 04:28 PM

Hi,

New Forum member here. I play alot of Destiny and recently alot of Infinite warfare.  although I rarely show anything other than "green bar" in Destiny I always seem to experience "lag"  I'm convinced that it has to do with my cable/internet.  I want to narrow it down so I can find ways to improve the connection.  I noticed alot of talk about  pingplotter so I downloaded that and I am running it right now. I'm attaching a 10 minute snap shot to this post.  My router is a combo modem/router given to me by the cable company (Model Arris TG1682G). I currently have the Netduma plugged into the Cable modem with my PC and Playstation hardwired into the Netduma.

Is anyone on here able to use this info and the attached to give me some basic recommendations?

Thanks for your time 

Edit:  I don't think my attachment worked...epic fail!

ColonicBoom

ColonicBoom

mum said i'm special

• Moderators
  • 2,573 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 AM
  • LocationLondon, UK

Edit:  I don't think my attachment worked...epic fail!

you can put in on an external hosting site and post a link if you want

I like cats and cheese and CoD. Don't mix them up, it'll ruin your lunch and your Xbox. And your cat.

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 16,294 posts
  • Local time: 12:28 AM

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I would also do a PingPlotter direct from the modem as well. 

I recommend 70/70 anti-flood, console in hyper traffic. ~1000km radius, strict on (CoD), strict off (Destiny), ping assist 0. Auto & bleeding edge cloud applied in miscellaneous settings.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 
Knowledge Base - All of our guides/suggestions on the Netduma router. Anything you want to know is likely answered here. 
Current firmware version (1.03.6i) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new topic on the forum. Please do not create multiple topics/PMs/Social Media posts. Keep it to one topic on the forum, it will be answered. Thank you.

Twitter/Facebook/YouTube/Twitch/Instagram/Steam Group/Discord

Official Support Times: 10am - 6pm GMT

World Clock

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lag, ps4, destiny, cod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users