Slow interface?

Every time with R1 on host filtering page when I don't do anything on it it freezes up for awhile I refresh the page & it even takes a minute to refresh it & sadly when I refresh it all of a sudden wants to unfreeze again & also will do what I told it to like if I scrolled up or unchecked something it'll do it right b4 refreshing but all my other tabbed pages when I go to it its just fine & very responsive

Every time with R1 on host filtering page when I don't do anything on it it freezes up for awhile I refresh the page & it even takes a minute to refresh it & sadly when I refresh it all of a sudden wants to unfreeze again & also will do what I told it to like if I scrolled up or unchecked something it'll do it right b4 refreshing but all my other tabbed pages when I go to it its just fine & very responsive

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/19266-slow-gui-interface-the-solution-is-here/?hl=slow

Mod box this should be stickied already tho man. Seems to be the biggest issue with Duma for past few months. Hopefully you can make it happen.

Atleast 50 posts in past 2 months popping up and many more to come.

This is the 1st pinned (sticky) post on the Support forum.

this should be stickied already

This is the 1st pinned (sticky) post on the Support forum.

Is it !?

I was just thinking that too, and was going to see if I could do it.

Good shout whoever stuck it.

Archived