Need help with Geo Filter !

If you are looking to camp a remote dedicated server, the process I have been using* is as follows:

* This is NOT NetDuma recognized or promoted, this is merely what I, as a player and owner, do to get my games.

1) - Set the Geo Filter over the area you wish to play and make sure you include the location of the dedicated server.  

2) - STRICT mode ticked/on

3) Ping Assist set to "0" / ZERO

And THEN turn on your chosen system (PS4/XB1), get into the menu and download the latest patch updates.

Fire up Multiplayer and about 85% of the time you will be "home based" on that server.

I have had occasions where I had to restart the game console a time or two to get it to take effect.

In your screen shot above, it appears you have two systems on, because both are showing the DISABLE button.  I'm afraid I am not familiar with this set up so I can't offer too much assistance there.

Anyone got any ideas / bumping the thread

JD

• Netduma Staff

You're either not on the latest version or you are but haven't read all the instructions on the thread after upgrading :) So if you're not on 1.03.5m upgrade, if you are on that version re-read the thread and follow all the instructions on it.

Also which console was this for because if it was for the PS4 then it probs won't work cause the service is set to LoL.

Yeah I'm guessing you should read the WIKI it's filled with all kinds of info about the router,set up and trouble shooting.

As stated above you do have 2 devices selected and LoL selected as service,might want to try playstation network

Archived