BO3 settings for nordics

Hi,

I live in Finland and I was wondering if there are any fellow nordics on these forums? Can you give me any advice how to set up the netduma and get good connections. I seem to connected to the Russian server a lot and I've noticed that the hit detection is superb on that server but there's also a lot of "rubber banding" lag. If I connect to the Danish/German/Dutch servers I get turned on a lot. I can't even get my shot off until I'm already dead. I've tried a lot of different settings posted on these forums but I get inconsistent results - maybe a one good game.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi and welcome to the forum!! :)

Well i don't live in Finland. but for me it was just a bit of 'trial and error' Try 1000km and 20-40ms ping assist with strict mode on. 

And then depending on what game you are playing just play round with the Geo-Filter. 

- Tom 

Here is how my R1 is setup depending on the game that i am playing.

The smaller radar is for when i am playing Bo3

The larger radar is for when i am playing CS-GO

Hope this might give you some idea on how to setup yours you will not need to set a big radar distance like me as i live in NZ and it's hard to find a game.

- Tom       

post-4639-0-93690600-1450782676_thumb.png

post-4639-0-05597100-1450782855_thumb.png

Welcome to the forum. Have you got all your settings correct for your d/l and u/l speeds?

Unfortunately it is a bit "hit and miss" with BO3 usually you get hit a lot and miss a lot :)

I have tried lots of settings, with varying results, they work one day and not the next, it can be very frustrating :)

I am sure there are Scandanavian people on the forum, I know there is at least one from Sweden, MXHOLGE or something like that :) he may be able to help you. Good luck

• Administrators

Hi Jay and welcome to the forum.

If you like the Russian server then make sure you have strict mode off. Ping assist set to 0ms (to disable it) and then put your Geo-Filter over the Russian Server. Be warned though it could take a long time to get a game. 

We always say try get as minimal ping as you can. If you are not using PPPoE then I'd suggest setting your ping assist to about 40ms then move your home in the ocean so Geo-Filter covers no land and try get low ping lobbies. Does that work for you? 

Happy Xmas! 

• 1 month later...

There is no good settings for me living in Sweden. I play with at least 60ms ping even if the host is in UK/NL or US.

Sometimes it's better in the US. I's the same with all COD games.

Hi,

I live in Finland and I was wondering if there are any fellow nordics on these forums? Can you give me any advice how to set up the netduma and get good connections. I seem to connected to the Russian server a lot and I've noticed that the hit detection is superb on that server but there's also a lot of "rubber banding" lag. If I connect to the Danish/German/Dutch servers I get turned on a lot. I can't even get my shot off until I'm already dead. I've tried a lot of different settings posted on these forums but I get inconsistent results - maybe a one good game.

Thanks in advance. :)

There is no good settings for me living in Sweden. I play with at least 60ms ping even if the host is in UK/NL or US.

Was the bump necessary?

The threads 2 months old and you contributed no new information lol

Archived