question about the ping graph

ive read on here not ti trust the in game ping on bo3 but that the dumas ping graph is accurate, is that correct?

i ask cause i just had a game that the duma claimed was a steady 35ms ping but the game certainly wasnt like that

it didnt get better or migrate so i left

It looks to me like there may have been quite a bit of packet loss, which we don't measure on the Geo ping so that may be why

Daz has ISP congestion/ Jitter issues Fraser, found in a one to one yesterday.

Daz you need to notify your ISP or move to fibre to fix things like we spoke about.

Daz has ISP congestion/ Jitter issues Fraser, found in a one to one yesterday.

Daz you need to notify your ISP or move to fibre to fix things like we spoke about.

The issue was deffo the game/host as I had ping running on cmd prompt at same time and mine was quite good at the time very little jitter but was curious why it didn't show up on the Duma as that's ping to the host right ? And ye be going fibre as soon as it's ready :)

The issue was deffo the game/host as I had ping running on cmd prompt at same time and mine was quite good at the time very little jitter but was curious why it didn't show up on the Duma as that's ping to the host right ? And ye be going fibre as soon as it's ready :)

Ah ok I just wanted to let Fraser know so he wasn't going over the same ground :)

The game does that for me when there is a high ping player and i get close to him/her its like I absorb their lag.

Archived