Tuning

I am trying to tune my Netduma router so I can play destiny and I noticed that the interface where I can access my WAN has been disabled. I have in the past tried to go through but I had the wrong credentials. Perhaps it is the reason why. Can an administrator enable for me? Thanks!!

post-4370-0-12225000-1450644018_thumb.png

Is that your ISP router? Try ADMIN and serial number on the back of router for password. If you look up the model number and default password. Google will give you the default password and username. If you changed it you could ring your ISP and tell them your wifi stopped working or something or just straight up ask them to factory reset it.

Yes that is. I am afraid I do not understand what you are asking me to do. I just want to configure my router so I can play destiny. I changed my default username and password for the router and those will not work when I enter them in the respective boxes

• Netduma Staff

Yes that is. I am afraid I do not understand what you are asking me to do. I just want to configure my router so I can play destiny. I changed my default username and password for the router and those will not work when I enter them in the respective boxes

You'll need to ask Verizon to re-enable it as that isn't anything to do with the Duma.

Archived