Connection speeds are bad and may type is moderate

New firmware coming soon will be helpful for the less tech savvy novice users.

Device works as advertised but most issues have been from user end i.e. lack of understanding.

Request a 1on1 with Netduma Fraser, PM him with the subject title being "1on1" and he'll help get you sorted.

Owning this router since December 2014 I can confirm that it has helped, not only my games but my overall speeds as well

I went through every step on the tutorial and the help tour and still couldn't get a good connection or get open nat type on ps4 , this setup is way to complicated for the average person ... I don't even no where to start I think I'd just like a refund

It's actually a really simple router to set up.And Z is right on NAT type 2 on PS is open.So I wouldn't worry about that to much but try doing a hard reset on your console and restarting it.

If your having issues all you have to do is ask questions and it will get sorted out for you,that's what the forum is for.

So when it says to input my connection speeds , am I inputting the speeds I pay for and should get or the speed test results ? Is there someone who can Skype me and walk me through all this , I was playing black ops 3 last night and I got my nat type open but my ping was still at 33 - 50 when my previous router was a steady 33 usually. Someone help me lol

• Netduma Staff

So when it says to input my connection speeds , am I inputting the speeds I pay for and should get or the speed test results ? Is there someone who can Skype me and walk me through all this , I was playing black ops 3 last night and I got my nat type open but my ping was still at 33 - 50 when my previous router was a steady 33 usually. Someone help me lol

If you come into chat I can talk you through it :)

Archived