some questions

1 any helpfull settings on the r1 that are good for low speed internet? i have 12dl 1ul

2 ping assist is set to 0 and geo is on 900km but im still connecting to a server 7000km away why?

3 in some games the r1 is showing i have a ping of 35-40 but the ping graph itself wont actually load and the ping feels alot higher than that with huge spikes and im lagging all over the place, whats wrong here? also how can i record footage of what im actually seeing not what theatre shows? although in game my aim is spot on but in theatre im aiming about a meter or more behind so suppose that shows how far behind i am in the game

4 had a strange game that was very very laggy and caused my aim to bounce all over the place so i played terrible but somehow i was near unkillable and won most of the gunfights even tho i was all over the place and i was clearly taking loads of damage from enemies so agaon whats that all about lol?

im sure i will think of more lol 

Daz - You might want to hit up the chat tomorrow.  The NetDuma crew are about 8 or so hours ahead of me in PST, so I suspect it's about midnight over there now as of this writing.

Hit up the chat in the morning and there will be people in there that can help.  I believe that Fraser also pops in and out as his schedule allows, so he would be a great source for specific tailored answers to your needs.

I have a settings video on my YouTube channel that has helped a lot of people, maybe it can help you. Just YouTube my YouTube channel. It is Pro Innocence and you should find the video on my main page. Hopefully it could help you out.

vid not much helps but thanks

also in the game play at 7:01 you get +100 for the kill when the first bullet hits but before you have killed him and thats the problem with this game the lag comp makes crappy descisions and awards kills before the kills are made, now ive no doubt that you would have won that gunfight as it wasnt a fight and he wasnt even looking at you but the lag comp does its thing when the outcome of the gunfight isnt so obvious

Daz - You might want to hit up the chat tomorrow.  The NetDuma crew are about 8 or so hours ahead of me in PST, so I suspect it's about midnight over there now as of this writing.

Hit up the chat in the morning and there will be people in there that can help.  I believe that Fraser also pops in and out as his schedule allows, so he would be a great source for specific tailored answers to your needs.

yes you are correct its now 0024 here but i find some of the community members more willing to help anyway

like this soz

first pic shows 39 bullets left having missed first 3 of the 42 in mag

next pic shows 38 bullets and a hit marker but the kills awarded even tho the following frames contain the rest of the hits

post-5094-0-84848300-1450312559_thumb.png

post-5094-0-01939000-1450312734_thumb.png

It's an online FPS game with multiple connections from around the country,what exactly are you expecting ? It has been this way for the last 5-6 years and I wouldn't hold my breath for any changes coming from the devs of COD.It's just what the game is now

daz not sure where you are or your speeds but I have my CC upload at 10% before I even turn on my xbox. In BO3 in settings options. I make sure bandwidth is below 1000kb. seems to be getting rid of that second behind feeling.

• Netduma Staff

like this soz

first pic shows 39 bullets left having missed first 3 of the 42 in mag

next pic shows 38 bullets and a hit marker but the kills awarded even tho the following frames contain the rest of the hits

Are you sure that player wasn't one shot. Because the hitmaker is red on then second image which means it was that bullet that killed him I think.

What ping are you getting to the host?

Are you sure that player wasn't one shot. Because the hitmaker is red on then second image which means it was that bullet that killed him I think.

What ping are you getting to the host?

It's my gameplay Crossy, the guy was one shot, he was getting shot at before I jumped through the window.

Archived