Geo-filter has quit working for some reason.

Worked fine last night, except for the last hour. Figured it would be fine this morning but still doing it. Connecting me to the Kansas and Seattle servers. Ping is great but I have game impacting lag. I want to play locally NOT on those servers.

I changed nothing. I've toggled the enabled and disabled button, I've set up PA to 0, I've rebooted NETDUMA, I've ticked and unticked bleeding edge. Idk what is going on. I never got put on the Seattle server until now.

Thanks guys!

The reason you connected to the one outside of your GeoFilter there is because of ping assist.

i set it to 0 and it still did it. also ive always had it at 30 and didn't have a issue until last night.

• Netduma Staff

i set it to 0 and it still did it. also ive always had it at 30 and didn't have a issue until last night.

Once you've set it to 0 you'll need to have waited ~2 mins since last connected to the server for the GeoFilter to be able to block it :)

Once you've set it to 0 you'll need to have waited ~2 mins since last connected to the server for the GeoFilter to be able to block it :)

OK, but what changed? Again, I've always had it 30 and it connected me with in my geo filter ALL the time. Until last night. Something changed that made it do it and I wanna know why. It makes no sense why i would just do that  after working great non-stop. :)

Do you enable the Geo before loading up bo3 or after ?

just saying as I used to enable the Geo after loading and it was fine, all dedi's showed but now it doesn't show them & strict mode doesn't seem to work... unless i enable before loading the game. As far as I can tell it seems the only difference as I've been doing more testing than 'playing' as my internet is worse with my new ip.

It could just be isp specific for me and maybe not affect others but thought I'd put it out there...

Archived