Slower Speeds

• Netduma Staff

Hi I am up to date to the latest version, just got the router today, I have UPC which is now vrigin media, so I am a Ethernet cable from the old router to the netduma router

What version are you on (says at bottom of every page on the Netduma dashboard)? And have you followed the guide on the link in my other post? :)

• Netduma Staff

44 downlaod and 20 upload,before I got it I was getting 220mb down

Have you gone to device prioritisation and pressed 'Reset distribution' (then not changed it again)? Sliders set to 100%? Reactive algorithm? Turbo mode enabled? IPv6 disabled in all 3 places? Deep packet processing disabled? If any one of those things is not correct you won't get your speeds.

• Netduma Staff

No worries :) It shouldn't be rebooting. Make sure all the settings are correct, then press reboot in Settings >> Miscellaneous as this will hard save the settings.

Is the router anywhere that it could be getting too hot?

okay so the speeds seem okay now getting 190 or more down, but sometimes it goes down to 10mb, plus the router is constantly restarting and losing internet connection after the recent update, only just have the product for 2 days so need to get use to the settings, is there any tip videos around that helps you fix these issues and get top speeds ?, I understand some peoples frustration but calling it a gimmick product is ridiculous. 

• Netduma Staff

Yes always done off a wired connection, yep straight to a power outlet, what would be the best settings for interent speeds of 190 to about 220mb download and 20upload ?

Are you able to come into chat? Then I might be able to take a look at some of your settings :)

Archived