BO3 on XB1 - I'm sure something isn't right here

Hi all I'm new to this forum,

I'm in the UK and I use the virgin media superhub in modem mode, my duma is wired to the superhub with the red cable supplied and my xbone is wired from the duma.

My connection is pretty good and last time I did a speed test I was running 70mb download and 12mb upload, my problem is this though, playing online on Black Ops 3 it takes me longer to kill but feels like it takes only one bullet to drop me, gun fights didn't feel this one sided against me before I got my duma.

Anyone else out there have or had this issue? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried plenty of settings I've copied from other posts on the forum and still none of them have helped so far.

I'm in the US but have used some of Raddy's settings find his posts and put his settings and see if they help, they helped me and then I tweaked a bit.

Also check this out http://www.dslreports.com/speedtestif you don't get an A for bufferbloat you may need to throttle a bit to make it an A. This helped me alot.

I'm in the US but have used some of Raddy's settings find his posts and put his settings and see if they help, they helped me and then I tweaked a bit.

Also check this out http://www.dslreports.com/speedtestif you don't get an A for bufferbloat you may need to throttle a bit to make it an A. This helped me alot.

I tried using Raddys settings and it would only let me join one game with 3 other people in it before it wouldn't let me join any games at all! so frustrating, i think over the weekend i'm going to reset everything and start from scratch. i might set it up without the duma connected up and see what the difference is like, i'm guessing it surely can't be any worse than it is right now

It's kind of a rough go right now for most,I think there messing around with some things server wise to try to improve things.

But then again I could be wrong.

Hi all I'm new to this forum,

I'm in the UK and I use the virgin media superhub in modem mode, my duma is wired to the superhub with the red cable supplied and my xbone is wired from the duma.

My connection is pretty good and last time I did a speed test I was running 70mb download and 12mb upload, my problem is this though, playing online on Black Ops 3 it takes me longer to kill but feels like it takes only one bullet to drop me, gun fights didn't feel this one sided against me before I got my duma.

Anyone else out there have or had this issue? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've tried plenty of settings I've copied from other posts on the forum and still none of them have helped so far.

Its the game that needs a fix , its same for everyone i know including myself , try playing AW or Ghosts and youll see the diference 

Its the game that needs a fix , its same for everyone i know including myself , try playing AW or Ghosts and youll see the diference

yeah I totally agree that the problem is with black ops and not down to the duma, I've been back on ghosts and AW since my original post and have been doing so much better than I used to, having not played ghosts or AW with my duma before I can definitely see the difference with lag and hit detection.

Saying that though I've also been tweaking settings here and there and the last couple of days I've found black ops to be so much more playable and the gun fights are starting to feel a little fairer at last lol

• Administrators

yeah I totally agree that the problem is with black ops and not down to the duma, I've been back on ghosts and AW since my original post and have been doing so much better than I used to, having not played ghosts or AW with my duma before I can definitely see the difference with lag and hit detection.

Saying that though I've also been tweaking settings here and there and the last couple of days I've found black ops to be so much more playable and the gun fights are starting to feel a little fairer at last lol

Great to hear that, also to ask your previous question. If you have auto ping host on a box called host descriptor will pop up beneath the map and will ping it automatically :)

Archived