Friends can't join lobby (BO3-PSN)

Why this happens ?

I have tried all these:

- Allow them

- Disable GF

- Enable GF and include them within it's radius

- Reboot game/router

Still they get the same "Lobby not joinable" error msg.

Is it the game or the router?

If it doesn't work with Geo disabled it just acts like a normal router. I would check to make sure it is not a NAT issue on your end or theirs

Why this happens ?

I have tried all these:

- Allow them

- Disable GF

- Enable GF and include them within it's radius

- Reboot game/router

Still they get the same "Lobby not joinable" error msg.

Is it the game or the router?

I was about to say, I had this issue before in the past as well... but I just extended my Geofilter to include everyone I was 'potentially' connecting to and I could join/host the parties.. (I play alot more solo now because I perfer my connection over just being able to chat... but im sure if clan wars come back Ill play more with homies.. just keep messing with it and youll find what works!)

Thx guys. One more thing.

Suppose you spot the yellow exclamation mark on the map, which is the signature  of your friend you want to whitelist . What is the key sequence?

Click on exclamation mark --> drag bar --> click update or the other way round ?

Click on their exclamation mark, you can enter their name then drag the bar to 100%, then update.

Disabling the geofilter works for me, but I used to just make the geofilter "Radius" high enough to include my friends so I could whitelist them.

Another thing to check is that you or your friends are not throttling your connection, I ran a few tests with Ltr7 the other night and when he upped his connection speeds to the same as mine (I do not throttle my connection) we partied up straight away no problemo.

Archived