Can somebody please please please help me?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Command prompt so you can ping Googles 8.8.8.8 50 times while you download so you can see how your pings are effected while testing the two types of congestion control.

When the cmd pop out box appears after click it then type

ping -n 50 8.8.8.8

You can change the 50 for any number you like or use -t on it's own for infinite ping's.

Command prompt so you can ping Googles 8.8.8.8 50 times while you download so you can see how your pings are effected while testing the two types of congestion control.

When the cmd pop out box appears after click it then type

ping -n 50 8.8.8.8

You can change the 50 for any number you like or use -t on it's own for infinite ping's.

Not much difference TBH both averages were roughly the same. 

Something is definitely not right with mine.

Been on now for last couple of hours and not had one good game.

Ive tried preemptive and reactive.

Ive tried flood control from 70% up to 100%.

On GF screen it shows red circle hosts and red square hosts inside my filter range then when the match starts all but maybe 2 or 3 vanish. Im no longer getting a bigger circle to show which is host.

Getting lots and lots of hit markers every game and in the kill cam when i die my bullets arent even registering on the enemy that just killed me.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Something is definitely not right with mine.

Been on now for last couple of hours and not had one good game.

Ive tried preemptive and reactive.

Ive tried flood control from 70% up to 100%.

On GF screen it shows red circle hosts and red square hosts inside my filter range then when the match starts all but maybe 2 or 3 vanish. Im no longer getting a bigger circle to show which is host.

Getting lots and lots of hit markers every game and in the kill cam when i die my bullets arent even registering on the enemy that just killed me.

I think your filter might be too low, but if you want me to I can jump in chat and I can remote in and see :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Just a quick update.

Since friday when fraser helped me out and changed a few settings on both routers no wifi devices have lost connection.

So thankyou very much all for your time and effort

Thats fantastic! You're very welcome and thank you for updating us :)

Archived