Can somebody please please please help me?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just run the test again again though and min is 16.513ms and max is 19.470ms so average is 17.238ms.

Im gonna hit the sack and try again tomorrow.

Ian i used the network monitor whilst playing a few games and from what i saw all devices combined whilst gaming were only using max 6% download i think upload hit around 15% usage. Thats from what i managed to see mid game

Ian the above pings were from the internet diagnosis on the r1.

And the upload and download usage above was while in game.

I will test some in game pings for you soon as i can.

Do i just ping the host while in game?

The second duma ping test is fine there for your i.s.p

My set up is xbox live pa with the uk circled 565.00km, ping assist 40ms my bandwith up and down set in congestion control then the sliders up and down set to 70% while gaming.

This works spot on for me.

Zennon i did the test a couple of times.

The first lot of results above which you said lots of jitter, were done with both sliders up at 100%.

The second test which you just said look fine were with the sliders both at 70%.

Also like i mentioned yesterday even tho i am now on .7 i still dont have the option of chosing xboxlive PA. Just the same options as before, xboxlive, psn etc....???

I wil do the screen shots you requested later, got a christening to go to this morning.

The first lot of results above which you said lots of jitter, were done with both sliders up at 100%.

The second test which you just said look fine were with the sliders both at 70%.

Also like i mentioned yesterday even tho i am now on .7 i still dont have the option of chosing xboxlive PA. Just the same options as before, xboxlive, psn etc....???

I wil do the screen shots you requested later, got a christening to go to this morning.

Marc on v7 if you select the service again at top you should see xboxlive PA in the options as well as xboxlive. You need to select the PA option

Grr double post.

What is up with the boards and this double post? Its a new feature which wasn't an issue when first on boards.

Going off topic here ...

I sometimes get a "somebody has posted while you were typing , do you want to see the new post" i click yes but it does not resolve so i copy my text , refresh read the new post then paste my text and post changing anything that needs be.

Ok im back.

First things first here are the screen shots for you zennon of the test i ran this morning.

Im on here using my phone so i just used dropbox, hope it works.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ckh221ks8fpvkjr/2015-02-15%2010.27.05.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0agfk6psko7pas4/2015-02-15%2010.23.52.jpg?dl=0

I will switch everything back on now and get thru everything else you have all asvised.

Thanks fellas

Guest Netduma_Iain

Cheers Marc,

Yeah your connection in terms of pings is working well. So all we need now is the in game ping, so click the biggest circle and ping it please

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok so the second and third game were good right?

If at possible a screenshot would be good because 20-80 is a bit concerning and a very big difference.

Actually felt a hell of a lot better.

Strangely enough it was the last game that was the worst for me but to be honest a lot of that was to do with really bad spawn and playing against a lot better players i think.

Archived