After update hosts is out of Geo range.

@xolhid, hmm, that's pretty weird. You didn't have dormant hosts ticked so possibly anti-cheat?

@Knomax Can you post a screen shot of the top of the GeoFilter.

Anti cheat only prevents you from booting players after you have set the filter. I set the filter before finding a game, so anti-cheat isn't the issue.

• Netduma Staff

Anti cheat only prevents you from booting players after you have set the filter. I set the filter before finding a game, so anti-cheat isn't the issue.

But if you'd been in a game before you made that vid that host could still have been within the two min white list period?

But if you'd been in a game before you made that vid that host could still have been within the two min white list period?

no because when I made this video, it was after I have tested joining games all day long. I made the geofilter small and the pa all the way down earlier in the day. well after 2 minutes the changes were supose to take effect. I never had this issue with the previous update. something is afoot.

• Netduma Staff

you will speak for the video???i post my problem and i want a solution.

Hold up. I am helping but I can't sit here doing nothing but reply to problems so be patient.....

Try re-adding the devices to the GeoFilter.

• Netduma Staff

How can i do this???I have rules portforward..and so..i will lose these settings.

On slot 1 select a random device and service. The change it back to the original device and service. Wait 2 mins then see if it works :)

Archived