Should I play on diffrent server?

Hello

I want to play with oman, qatar, uae, gulf country as u already know am frm india

Is there any way to play with them I try to move my home location to this country but not getting games and you know wat indian players still merging with me and they are outside the gf.

Is there n e way or set up .... to play with other country?

and one more thing i check my ports which Call Of Duty needs to be open this ports are closed on my connection am getting NAT open 

is there any advantage of open ports which Call Of Duty needs on PS4......??

• Administrators

Well the first screenshot your location and radius is in the wrong area. 

In both you have your PA on which is why you are getting hosts outside your radius. You are very unlikely to find a host that far away with a ping of 35. Would recommend putting PA to 0 and keeping strict mode on as well as adding him to your allow list.

Thanks fraser

Can u help me to put home location on correct place bcoz m moving location here n there without knowing exact location and wat about the ports I asked it is helpful or not if yes then I will call my isp he will open that ports but I need your knowledge

Thanks again

and if i disable GF. i get lobby immediately with party and the host is somewhere in Europe, its an dedicated server i guess bcoz only i get ping,trace,popout, options no update option to block this host i think its an dedi,,i dont know exactly :huh: ,,,btw ,,,,if i enable GF with party members its takes while to find lobbies,,,,     :huh:  :huh:

i hope that cloud update will fix this :)  :)

• Netduma Staff

Is your NAT open? If it is then you don't need to worry about the ports. Are you on the latest version (1.03.5)? If you are then ping assist has been improved a lot so instead of choosing the area to connect to, you could put your home location in the ocean and set ping assist to about 60ms to get you games instead :)

Is your NAT open? If it is then you don't need to worry about the ports. Are you on the latest version (1.03.5)? If you are then ping assist has been improved a lot so instead of choosing the area to connect to, you could put your home location in the ocean and set ping assist to about 60ms to get you games instead :)

THANKS Crossy

i try this today and let you know,,,,, :)

It has become very hard to find p2p games and if you do, it's after a looooooong time waiting. First days, when the game launched, it was so easy. Don't know what happened. I don't even know if it is R1 or the game itself. All I know is that dedis took over for good :(

It has become very hard to find p2p games and if you do, it's after a looooooong time waiting. First days, when the game launched, it was so easy. Don't know what happened. I don't even know if it is R1 or the game itself. All I know is that dedis took over for good :(

Same here bro dedi not work for me lagging alot on dedi yesterday I dont know how I got the host and all players frm oman n qatar

I tried that setting crossy at first attempt I saw yellow circles in uae so I move my location to there I got lobbye players merging fast and I got the host after that am not able to got lobby so I restart every thing and not getting still I setup same thing if I play with gulf country I getting host

Archived