Netduma no signal no start

have a problem with my router, after update to 1.305, which was successful, router was restarted and there is no internet connection on wire and wifi either. There is also problem with getting to settings Ion wire connection. Advise me please what should I do? Inform me if I should sent it back to you on warranty. Help me solve my problem, it is very urgent case.

You should unplug your modem and router for 30 seconds then plug modem back in, wait 30 seconds and then plug the router back in. 

Continue to setup the R1 the way you want. 

If you still don't get a WAN address on the R1, use the Factory Reset option on the Misc. page and repeat the steps above. 

im havent the same problem on top of it im lagging like crazy you would think a update should help things not make things worst i got help today and it still not working wtf

Well if your lagging like crazy then you don't have the same issue as the OP as he can't access his interface.

And what makes you thing it's not BO3 that's causing you the issues.They are having all kinds of server issues at the moment don't be so quick to blame the duma for your issues.If your having issues with your router make a new thread after you've read the wiki as lots of the questions people have can be answered thru there.

Archived