optimal settings for bo3 update 1.03.5 works!!!

BOLDSHOTER

works best optimal settings have it working now for me no lag follow steps and see pictures down below

1.put router in dmz

2.disable IPV6 wan / lan / misc

3.disable deep packet processing if speeds greater than 120

4.put geo in ocean like pic down below with same radius

5.strict mode on

6.CC / 70%

7.reset distribution

8.DNS primary ~ 8.8.4.4 secondary ~8.8.8.8

PS4

network settings make sure you have it wired and set on easy setup

9.fiddle with the geo and CC that best suits you to get the best connection

to host keep it close to a shore line like west and east coasts..

hope it helps you... :) 

Capture_1.jpgfhgfdghgf.jpgsfsdf.jpgdfgdfg.jpgasfsadf.jpg

am getting 12ms ping to my local server and its unplayable. I swear am getting shot on hardcore before the other guy even fires his gun.....lag comp??

Lol that happens to me soooooo many times, especially if I try to to play HCFFA on that smaller map Combine, i swear i get hit before i even spawn!!!!!

when i did the duma update the games were very smooth, as soon as I did the BO3 update it went back to the normal crapfest, for me anyway, others in the lobby were having a great time, at my expense iof course :)

cheers for the helpful advice and settings

on your ps4 what speeds are you getting on average from there speed test with these setings

also could you tell us what speeds you are getting normally eg 120 dl and say 20 up

what you type into the set bandwith setting

i would just like to know out of curiosity

cheers

Lol that happens to me soooooo many times, especially if I try to to play HCFFA on that smaller map Combine, i swear i get hit before i even spawn!!!!!

when i did the duma update the games were very smooth, as soon as I did the BO3 update it went back to the normal crapfest, for me anyway, others in the lobby were having a great time, at my expense iof course :)

That's very interesting macca60, I too think that the main issues have been with the blops3 update.

I think there is some confusion due to both updates dropping at the same time, throw x2 xp weekend into the mix as well and its a recipe for the disaster some of us are getting.

Archived