After update Need some help

Hello

Am not getting lobbies my 2 friends unable to join me and aslo somtimes get error failed to host lobby if I party up or search alone I think its an bo3 server issue btw is there n e way to find lobby quicker

I set. My location to india bcoz am frm india if i set radius to 1500-2500 I merge in japan or europe server I unable to block bcoz its dedi ithink ping assist set to 0. Strict mode is on..

And thanks for an awsoseme update

• Administrators

That does sound like a server issue. Add your friends to the allow list.

With the new update Ping assist is much better. 

Select either Playstation network or Xbox live as the PA service has been removed. Then put your home in the sea, strict mode on and put your ping to around 35ms to start with.

With party unable to find games it an bo3 server issue bcoz I disable gf and went into my friends lobby they also not getting lobbies if we search alone it take little time but we got lobbies I hope this info usefull for you...

I have the latest update but my devices still show the PA services which people are saying don't exist anymore. 

Please create your own support post and post screen shots of you host filter page. Thanks.

• Netduma Staff

Yes Crossy I think its an bo3 server issue if you want to close this thread go ahead and thanks for your quick reply

Cheers;;;;;;;;;;

Ok, will close it :) Feel free to make another if you have any other questions :)

Archived