P.A in ocean no games found blops3

Latest firmware done everything that Iain advised in the major upgrade thread for ping assist only but when searching for games is just continually searching my base ping is 17-18ms i set to 28ms even tried 50ms no luck.

Anyone else getting this?  filter works fine overland but just wanted to try the P.A feature but no go.

Latest firmware done everything that Iain advised in the major upgrade thread for ping assist only but when searching for games is just continually searching my base ping is 17-18ms i set to 28ms even tried 50ms no luck.

Anyone else getting this?  filter works fine overland but just wanted to try the P.A feature but no go.

I have my PA set to zero, and my GF is set to 350 miles, I have had no problems getting into any lobbies, I mainly play HC modes,

Since the Duma update my games have been very smooth and have even gone positive which I was NOT doing before.

My base ping seems to fluctuate depending on the time of day, I am with Virgin. :)

I have my PA set to zero, and my GF is set to 350 miles, I have had no problems getting into any lobbies, I mainly play HC modes,

Since the Duma update my games have been very smooth and have even gone positive which I was NOT doing before.

My base ping seems to fluctuate depending on the time of day, I am with Virgin. :)

Yeah its all good for me aswell macca but just wanted to try the P,A feature in the ocean which is not finding me any games geo overland and p.a at 0 is fine just an issue with the P.A in the ocean feature which is part of the new upgrade.

Yeah its all good for me aswell macca but just wanted to try the P,A feature in the ocean which is not finding me any games geo overland and p.a at 0 is fine just an issue with the P.A in the ocean feature which is part of the new upgrade.

Hi Sncjez as far as I understood the upgrade, the PA set in the ocean bit was for speeds of 500?

Have to go and read Frasers notes to be positive, I get 152 DL so was thinking of giving it a go but not bothered up to now :)

Hi Sncjez as far as I understood the upgrade, the PA set in the ocean bit was for speeds of 500?

Have to go and read Frasers notes to be positive, I get 152 DL so was thinking of giving it a go but not bothered up to now :)

Ah didn't notice it was for speeds for over 500 that takes care of that ;)

No I don't believe it's for speeds over 500 or at least I don't think,I have tried the method of putting my location in ocean and pa set to 30 ms and found loads of games but if I'm partied up with friends it won't find games,I put my location over the Europe server Netherlands I think and play on there all he time because it plays really well for me and my friends

Archived