Party Issues in Black Ops 3 - Xbox One

Hey guys,

after some testing tonight, i'm still having issues with being in a party trying to play Domination and kill confirmed. It's almost impossible to find a game and when we do, it's because i've had to untick strict mode and I get put into a lobby where we are pinging at 100ms+. 

I had the geofilter set to half of the US with ping assist at 40, 50, and 60 and still couldn't find anything. When I play solo I don't have any issues playing the same game modes and i'm easily finding 30ms lobbies consistently without having to wait. My friend is set at 100%. I also tried putting the home location in the ocean and just using the PA to no avail. 

It's getting really frustrating from my friends perspective and myself as we're constantly just trying to find lobbies to join and not actually enjoying the game.

Any thoughts or assistance would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

*Edit* I can't even find a game on my own anymore and I restarted the router and done a hard reboot on the xbox one. 

I tested out the party with a friend in Louisiana today, I am in California and another California party member.

I unticked strict mode and rebooted the router then invited him and rated him 100%.

Launched the game and it took a bit like always but soon enough we were always on the California dedi.

No problems for any of us.

Set your location where you want it and make it small and set ping to 0. You should only get connected inside the geo filter.

It takes a while so be patient while waiting for a lobby, the game will eventually put you in one.

Is that issue accouring only since yesterday?

Yea this happened before and after the latest update. I'm not even seeing hosts pop up on the geo filter to indicate anything is being blocked. It's just blank and the game just recycles through the "checking for games" message. I've rebooted both the router and xbox, changed the settings, etc. I'm just not sure what's going on.

If you're not seeing anything on the Geo follow this http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_can_t_i_see_anything_on_the_geofilter

I'm thinking it must be a cloud issue as i've got everything set up properly. I have unticked and ticked the cloud settings and reapplied but i'll try it again. I'll make sure to try that again when playing if the issue continues.

So i just got home and did the refresh and i'm still having issues. Can one of the Duma team member remote in and check to make sure everything is OK? Thanks everyone.

*Edit* The solo issue seems to be fixed and I can get into games. The problem is with this one friend that I party up with. I don't change any of my settings after playing solo and only invite him to the party. He's been added at 100% so there's no problems there. We just cannot find any lobbies, even when I increase the PA. Can his internet/router be causing issues? Would his ping to the server effect how we connect? We never had these issues when playing AW.

So my friend and I had our best night on the game to date. Everything ran extremely smooth with minimal to no lag. We also only had to switch lobbies once in the 4 hours that we played! The game didn't boot us one time. By God I think my issue may be fixed! thank you everyone for your patience, it's very much appreciated!

Archived