Dedi servers

Hello there.

Very good sugestions form everybody.

If you are playing on Bo3 there is no way to not play on dedis. The game runs on dedicated servers vast majorty of the time.

Like sad above there will be a feature inplemented to temporrarly ban a dedi I think for like 5 min. It is not implemented yet.

In the mean time you can do what I do. The uk dedi is very doogy for me. So I set my radius to exclude that dedi from my search and i keep the ping assist to 0. And i paly on diffrenet dedis and not the uk one.

Hello there.

If you are playing on Bo3 there is no way to not play on dedis. The game runs on dedicated servers vast majorty of the time.

Like sad above there will be a feature inplemented to temporrarly ban a dedi I think for like 5 min. It is not implemented yet.

In the mean time you can do what I do. The uk dedi is very doogy for me. So I set my radius to exclude that dedi from my search and i keep the ping assist to 0. And i paly on diffrenet dedis and not the uk one.

Does netduma GUI tell you when you're connected to a dedi?

Below is red is definitely not the case in the Northeast US. All of my matches are on peer to peer connections. Most of the connections are OK but I would like the stability of a dedicated server!

Hello there.

There will be no "Update" button on the ping graph when you're on a dedicated server. If there is an update button then you're on a peer to peer connection.

Does netduma GUI tell you when you're connected to a dedi?

Sure Alex that is a good point. You are actually a first person that I know that plays most of the matches on P2P.

I schould say than in most situations you are playing on dedis but thats not alwyas the case.

Sure Alex that is a good point. You are actually a first person that I know that plays most of the matches on P2P.

I schould say than in most situations you are playing on dedis but thats not alwyas the case.

When I first boot the game, the bank of dedicated servers shows up, but only 1 or 2 stick around when I enter a lobby and then disappear once connecting. The only dedi that I can connect to is Seattle which is terrible for me. Other users have stated that maybe they haven't turned all the dedicated servers on yet or not allowing all players to join them. But it's definitely interesting.

When I first boot the game, the bank of dedicated servers shows up, but only 1 or 2 stick around when I enter a lobby and then disappear once connecting. The only dedi that I can connect to is Seattle which is terrible for me. Other users have stated that maybe they haven't turned all the dedicated servers on yet or not allowing all players to join them. But it's definitely interesting.

That happens to me too whenever I play BO3 and AW. Today I tried to play AW and the lobby booting started again but this time rapidly putting me in and booting me out of a lobby over and over.

that is a normal thing I believe. When I lunch the game for a second all of the dedis shows up(maybe the game is communicating whit them at the beginning or something like that though this is a pure speculations). Than only the one I connect to stays. The same thing was for me in AW. But what matters for me when I actually search for a game it was always in my radius. 

That happens to me too whenever I play BO3 and AW. Today I tried to play AW and the lobby booting started again but this time rapidly putting me in and booting me out of a lobby over and over.

Again guys I dont thing this is a problem at all. When that happened did you see any padlock appearing on the geo map?

I play on p2p connections also. Way better

So it seems like its just like it was in AW. I live in London and I have in very close proximity 4 dedicated servers and a play exclusively on dedicated servers. But some other people like your self and Alex have different experience. 

Again guys I dont thing this is a problem at all. When that happened did you see any padlock appearing on the geo map?

Yes I saw that Seattle padlock and extended the GF to include it and it was still doing it. Then suddenly it stopped and everyone disappeared.

Yeah in AW I always played on the Kansas server. Now in BO3 there is one here in Los Angeles but it is terrible to play on. I recently found one in Texas that plays better.

Hello there.

That might depend on where you are from Lukasz.  I should have 5 dedis within a reasonable geo range in Ops3 and get absolutely none of them.  All player host, all of the time.  Iain was looking in my router the other day and said nothing was blocking them at all; we think some may not be turned on yet.  This is in the US though, it may be different for the UK and Europe.

That might depend on where you are from Lukasz.  I should have 5 dedis within a reasonable geo range in Ops3 and get absolutely none of them.  All player host, all of the time.  Iain was looking in my router the other day and said nothing was blocking them at all; we think some may not be turned on yet.  This is in the US though, it may be different for the UK and Europe.

Sure buddy it really seems like it. I have been wrong on that one.

Archived