Various problems..

So in the last 5hrs.. This is what's happened.. For some reason my Internet speed has plummeted.. Get upload returns of 600kbps even tho I've got 8MB up.. I've done all the necessary checks.. Second.. For some reason share excess will not! Stay ticked.. I have cookies enabled also.. Lastly and more disappointingly the host still goes outside of my geo.. Tried many times but still going outside some as far as 8000miles away.. Can somebody help?

• Netduma Staff

Hi Ian :)

Are you getting the full speeds through your modem? This is peek time so could it be related to that?

Are you pressing update distribution when clicking share excess?

And the connecting outside of GeoFilter will be fixed in an update coming very very coon :)

I haven't tried speed check on my isp because I haven't had to bother with that since I got the duma.. Never have I been under 6MB even high usage times.. And I thought that's what the latest update fixed? To stop playing outside the geo?

• Netduma Staff

I haven't tried speed check on my isp because I haven't had to bother with that since I got the duma.. Never have I been under 6MB even high usage times.. And I thought that's what the latest update fixed? To stop playing outside the geo?

There hasn't been a firmware update yet :) If you reboot Duma do you get speeds back?

Ian88 I know it is frustrating as the anicipation is great as well as fix for some BO3 lays in that update. It is almost ready. There are some final things beeing fixed. And after that bo3 will be fully suported.

It may be much but we need just a bit more petiance to get the final update working as intended. I dont say that as a employ I am just like you netduma user.

This is what 1.03.4 does:

Version 1.03.4

• Fixed Geo-filter toggle bug.
  • Implemented strict mode for Destiny.
  • Fixed selecting non existant peer ping service bug.
  • Fixed Geo-filter regression bug.

The next update that is in beta 1.03.5 but only the beta testers have it.

Archived