Black Ops 3 Working Fine With Netduma R1 Gaming Router

RADDY1993

cool gameplay, how was the hitmarkers? it deffo looked like a few kills you should have had there but didn't seem to get! Graphically it looks quite nice though.

TBH im finding the game hard ATM but just had some fun with the shotty :).

I didn't get on till well after 8pm lastnight and so felt a bit behind the competition. But my games were OK, I love the look of the game and some the weapons look mint.

Really enjoyed lurking and watching some of pro innocence gameplay yesterday while I waited for my copy to turn up!

Hi Raddy,

Thanks for showing NetDuma stats as well as Game Play - out of interest were you on PS4 or XboxOne ? - also your location was in Hastings your blue circle of quite small - I live in Merseyside and a good part of my area will be the Irish Sea - not many player there lol - I would like the option of making area Vertical as well Horizontal to take into account your home location .

• Administrators

Hi Raddy,

Thanks for showing NetDuma stats as well as Game Play - out of interest were you on PS4 or XboxOne ? - also your location was in Hastings your blue circle of quite small - I live in Merseyside and a good part of my area will be the Irish Sea - not many player there lol - I would like the option of making area Vertical as well Horizontal to take into account your home location .

You can just move your location, it doesn't need to be super accurate :)

Archived