Random question for PS4 AW gamers

hunter_p_12

Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone in here who has PS4 and plays Advanced Warfare has the same thing as me. My PS4 fan is really active when I play AW and goes really high a lot of the times. Doesn't happen on any other games, but just wondering if it's a thing with AW and other people with PS4 have it happening, or if I should look in to it more. I've just been ignoring it for now. 

Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just curious if anyone in here who has PS4 and plays Advanced Warfare has the same thing as me. My PS4 fan is really active when I play AW and goes really high a lot of the times. Doesn't happen on any other games, but just wondering if it's a thing with AW and other people with PS4 have it happening, or if I should look in to it more. I've just been ignoring it for now. 

Thanks!

Yes I have AW digitally on my PS4, and it sounds like a jet getting ready to take off often while playing. It seems the graphics card gets pushed hard, and heats things up. So the fan kicks up to keep temps inside respectable. I suggest keeping the PS4 clean as possible, and dust off vents surrounding the PS4 case.

didnt really look at this all though i have a cd version of it bot my for example dropes frames dont know if its my tv or games it self all though that is my tv KDL-47W805A sony bravia

Yes I have AW digitally on my PS4, and it sounds like a jet getting ready to take off often while playing. It seems the graphics card gets pushed hard, and heats things up. So the fan kicks up to keep temps inside respectable. I suggest keeping the PS4 clean as possible, and dust off vents surrounding the PS4 case.

Ok good. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. Yeah mine does the same thing and I'm playing from the disc. 

didnt really look at this all though i have a cd version of it bot my for example dropes frames dont know if its my tv or games it self all though that is my tv KDL-47W805A sony bravia

When I first got it I was playing on a bravia, but with all the lag and everything when it first came out I tried everything to make the experience better and one of them was not playing on a TV and switching to a faster response monitor closer to the router so I could also hardwire. So couldn't tell you if I was dropping frames on there because you couldn't tell the difference with how crappy the connections were. 

It's summer time here and today especially it's hot, so the fan runs harder but I run the aircon on days like this so it doesn't make too much noise.

I think it's normal for the console to run the fan harder/louder, I'd worry about it more if the PS4 runs loud when just idling.

Archived