The Lag Is Back

Hi Duma Army

So about 2 months ago i all most gave up on the duma as the lag was just unbearable. Then a 1on1 with fraser sorted everything out he moved my home location and vola it was fixed  :). Now after the two months the lag is back and harder then ever before, I have not touched any settings since the 1on1 with fraser. My lag symptoms when playing, are jerky, character movement is rough and not smooth. Also bullet registration is almost sponge like and seems like im connected to a bungee cord at times as i get jerked around during game-play.

Here are the provided screen shots for my lag support 

1446529295-U841.jpg1446529326-U841.jpg

1446529201-U841.jpg1446529144-U841.jpg

Weirdly, on the third screen shot there was a padlock inside your GeoFilter. Do you have bleeding edge cloud ticked in Settings >> Miscellaneous? Even if you do try pressing the 'Apply' button again :)

Hey Crossy

I have bleeding edge ticked and have also hit the apply button again, usually every time I play.

Also the padlock in the 3rd pic is a bad host rated a 4%

What have you got congestion control set on?

The same when you set it up for me 70% download 100% upload and flower percentage set at 80%. Ive tried other settings 70/70 50/50 so on but no difference. Even with all devices blocked and only ps3 and ps4 allowed the lag is still there.

That first one looked like a player which would explain the big spike. 

Decrease your radius slightly to see if you can block the one you're getting spikes on and see if it plays any better.

Ok so I decreased my geo radius to around 1000km, but no difference in game play. Any other suggestion

Archived