What in hell..

So my router got here today , after configuring it and setting the range to 2000km , covering all of australia , I decide to jump on and test it.
I waited for 5 minutes to take affect then jumped into a match.

About 5 mins later the multiplayer completely freezes and loses connection to the host.
Then I get a message saying 'The following applications will close due to the inability to contact the license server: Advanced Warfare'.

When searching for a game , it is literally impossible to find one because the game keeps freezing (unrelated to system , system is 100% fine).
What's causing this? If I'm unable to use this router I'll be devastated / requesting a refund.

• Netduma Staff

Hi Asentrix,

Are you the leader of the party? Do any padlocks/triangles appear on the GeoFilter when you are searching? Would you be able to see if you have this problem when you disable strict mode. Also, you don't need to wait 5 mins for the settings to take affect :)

Alright I've applied the latest firmware / settings , I'll test it out today and let you know how it goes , thanks!
Edit
-
First thing I notice

I get the notification on PS4 that the game will close in 15 mins due to the inability to contact the license server..

I then get kicked from a match and given the message 'Could not allocate asset -increase XASSET_ENTRY_POOL_SIZE'

Not sure if the above error is related to the router or not , but the license server / application closing problem is bad...
Anyways , after I get kicked , I have to go to 'Play online' again , but when I do, it times out because of the geofilter.

It says 'The call of duty advanced warfare service is not available at this time. Please try again later.
Disabling the geofilter allows me to connect to online/

Seems I need to be able to add the license server to a whitelist so it can contact it

• Netduma Staff

Can you try keeping the GeoFilter disabled when loading up the game and going onto a game then only enabling it when you are about to search. Does this fix it? Also make sure you have bleeding edge cloud enabled in Settings >> Miscellaneous :)

Archived