Narcos on Netflix

Netduma Iain

• Administrators

Just started watching it. Love the way the story is told and the pace. Seems so realistic when they truly speak Spanish, and you get the subtitles.

Yeah I thought the subtitles would wear a bit, but absolutely not. It's too interesting and I agree adds to it.

Also the girl in the intro credits  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I watched season 1 and it was great :), as for season 2 there is a lot more things that happened after where it left off. Pablo declines all there demands and the storm the prison, he escapes and goes on the run for quite some time until they finally kill him on a roof top. Watch the doco on youtube it shows all the things that really happen.

• Administrators

yeah the raw footage was cool.

Raddy I started watching the docs, still quite a bit left in his crazy life. He made deals with Castro which they didn't mention. 

yeah the raw footage was cool.

Raddy I started watching the docs, still quite a bit left in his crazy life. He made deals with Castro which they didn't mention. 

At the height of his rein he was earning £420 million a week :)

Series of the decade i'm hooked on this like no other, infact i smashed the whole series in two days, every episode i watched i needed my next fix. Going to feel like an eternity for season 2, i hope and prey they can keep up quality cause its a tall order to better season one.

• Administrators

Raddy: it's insane how much he was making.

Netduma: I agree completely, such a good show. Only show I've re-watched episodes 

Zennon: Glad you're enjoying it, I think it keeps getting better each episode as well 

Raddy: it's insane how much he was making.

Netduma: I agree completely, such a good show. Only show I've re-watched episodes 

Zennon: Glad you're enjoying it, I think it keeps getting better each episode as well 

Yeah its not to be sniffed at that kind of dosh, we are all in the wrong market haha ;)

Been hearing a lot about the series and we have it in the queue.

Read the book by Mark Bowden/Dowden (?) called Killing Pablo and it was a great read. If you saw Black Hawk Down, same story teller.

Archived