SAC3 Royalty none AKIMBO pure SINGLE 30-8

lukasz

I think this weapon in hands of very accurate players could be a melt machine. I really encourage you aim beast to try this setup and tell me how you feel about it. If I could do a dicent job with it( one guy at this match was wearing master division gear)you will to.

I don't believe I have received a non-akimbo version of the SAC3 yet.  I will look tonight and see what I have.  I typically use only a few guns ASM1 Speakeasy, Bal Obsidian Steed, Bal Inferno and HBR3 Insanity.  My goto gun is the Speakeasy with grip and advanced rifling.

Yes, the magnitude is a good gun too especially with advanced rifling.  I like the faster firing weapons.  My reaction times and aim are not as great as the younger players, so I tend to do better with faster firing weapons.  Often, I just use the Inferno to give me a good AR that works great for close encounters because of the increased fire rate.  The 3 shot kill range of the Insanity is great too.  

To counter the slower ADS, I typically run quick draw along extended mags (since it shoots so fast) and silencer(optional).  I don't really need the grip on it for closer to medium encounters.  For longer distances, I just feather the trigger.

The recoil is actually not that bad for close to medium distances.  I thought it might be very bad, so I gave it a game or two swapping the grip for quick draw.  I did not really notice too much of a difference, which surprised me.  Keep in mind that most of my game playing is rushing, flanking or holding flags which are typically closer to medium ranges.  Of course, I do notice it the longer ranges; therefore, I just feather the trigger for those distances for more burst firing.

Archived